We recently learned that the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon would be offered by Hot Wheels and today, we have a full spread of images of the miniature Mopar muscle car courtesy of Hot Wheels designer Brendon Vetuskey.

This is the first 64 th scale example of the new Demon and with Hot Wheels being the most popular maker of toy cars in the USA, these should prove to be a very popular item.

The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon joins the Hot Wheels lineup as a part of the Factory Fresh series.

As you can see in the pictures here, the first Hot Wheels Demon is bright yellow with black wheels, black Demon fender logos, a black gas car door and black trim on the rear spoiler. Also, the chassis is made from black plastic, so the lower portion of the vehicle including the front splitter is black.

Of course, this Challenger is unique from the previous Hellcat model from Hot Wheels, with the proper flares over the wheels and the larger “Air Grabber” hood.

Best of all, the Demon has extra wide rear tires and skinny front tires, so this car is remarkably well detailed as Hot Wheels go. The picture below shows the Hellcat and Demon from Hot Wheels side by side for a clear comparison.

As both a Mopar fan and a Hot Wheels collector, I cannot wait to get my hands on this piece. One of the first Demons I drove at media testing last year was yellow, so this one will have a special place in my collection.

In addition to pictures of the first production version of the 2018 Dodge Demon, Mr. Vetuskey sent over pictures of the engineering pilot version of the newest Challenger.

He had the FCA design team sign the miniature muscle car (making it an awe-inspiring collectable), as well as offering pictures of that original piece dissected for a closer look.

A big thanks to Brendon Vetuskey for the pictures and for putting together such an awesome miniature version of the 840-horsepower Demon.