Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1986 LeBaron convertible, 2.2L T2 with A413. 1989 J convertible dash and console modified to fit.
1,265 Posts
Exactly, Chrysler hit it out of the park with the first minivans. The reactionary offerings from Ford and GM were terrible by comparison. I just really miss the station wagons I grew up with and later owned. The change from a tailgate to a liftgate killed what was being called station wagons, but still beat GMs roll up window and roll down tailgate.

My first Dodge GC was a 1989 I had $35 in as it had a messed up 3.0L (broken rocker assembly bolt, guy drilled into the water jacket trying to helicoil it). Daughter-in-law had one that was a slug due to a bad cat from the guides making it burn oil. It had been T-boned and totaled so we pulled her engine and trans, fixed the heads properly and drove it for a long time. my wife and I liked it so much we bought 4 more each a bit newer finally finishing with a 2005 T&C Touring model with Stow and Go seats. It finally left when I couldn't get a trailer hitch that fit it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts