Allpar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1964 A100/1956-354 Hemi/5 Ramchargers/1985 W350 Crew/1996-5.9 Dak/2001 dodge R/T
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You’re a dealer??

NO l worked at the dealership as a [retired ] Master mechanic/Parts Manager and Service advisor , it was a small dealership , l just wish l got paid to do all 3 jobs , l did what needed to be done

·
Registered
1964 A100/1956-354 Hemi/5 Ramchargers/1985 W350 Crew/1996-5.9 Dak/2001 dodge R/T
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard! I had a 64 A-100 way back when!
View attachment 88486

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
NO l worked at the dealership as a [retired ] Master mechanic/Parts Manager and Service advisor , it was a small dealership , l just wish l got paid to do all 3 jobs , l did what needed to be done
ok. I looked at your website and saw parts for sale. Also, what’s up with asking for donations??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice to meet you all! I don't have as much experience as you all but I have been working in my families dealership for a significant portion of my life and come from a very small rural community in the midwest. I know we do things a bit different here, and we have had to to weather the test of time, we are nearing our 100th year anniversary here and our history is really pretty fun to learn about. If you have any cool stories about dealerships over time, please message me and Id love to discuss. I also want to know if you know of any CDJR dealerships still in business that started before 1916!
That was the year my great grandfather and his brothers started Riedman Motors Company in Brookville, Indiana.

I work at a small family owned dealership in a very small rural community... My father is more interested in our business making customers and being here for a long long time, so we never sell new cars to customers over MSRP. Our mopar vehicle protection service contracts are sold with the interest of people coming back, not us making money. We have been in business in this town since 1926 and may be in the top 10 oldest Chrysler dealers. Feel free to check out our website to see if we have anything we can help you with - Riedman Motors Co. Inc.

Also check out our Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans website - MoparMaximumCarePlans.com

Let us quote a plan and you can decide who you want to do business with :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok. I looked at your website and saw parts for sale. Also, what’s up with asking for donations??

thats NOT me , thats the hosting site asking for donations [ autoguide/tapatalk ] the same people that own THIS site / my site is completely FREE to register and use [ donations are accepted ]

parts for sale you bet, that and FSM [ Factory Service Manual's ] and wiring diagrams

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. You will be an invaluable asset if you stick around. I had an uncle who told me when I was a teenager that I was going to own and drive Mopars, to keep plenty of alligator clips in the glove box. LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to Allpar. You will be an invaluable asset if you stick around. I had an uncle who told me when I was a teenager that I was going to own and drive Mopars, to keep plenty of alligator clips in the glove box. LOL
thanks for the welcome , l,m one of the head tech writers on RCC [ ramchargercentral.com ] which is also a "Fora" owned site like this one , RCC has the same posting format as this site does , membership has gone down and l went out looking and found this site [ l knew about "allpar" from years ago when it was it's own site ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts