Nice!
Start em young!

·
10,394 Posts
I see he likes his java too...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
My son is 13, and daughter 10....crazy how time flies. Soon they'll both be wanting the keys. Problem is, I don't wanna give 'em the keys to my cars... :cop:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I hear ya. My daughters are 17, and each have their own car. One has an 02 Ram 1500, and the other an 03 Civic (couldn't find a Neon she liked). Insurance took my left kidney yesterday.........

And my 13 year old son has a fetish for Lil' Reds.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aldo said:
I see he likes his java too...
Lets hope he dos not see that coffee! :excited:

He and his twin brother have more than enough energy!

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
My almost 18 year old daughter drives the '02 PT Cruiser and can't wait for me to restore/restify the 68 Charger, and she misses the 74 Barracuda as much as I do.

·
Registered
699 Posts
My son wrecked no cars coming up as a teen age driver, however my daughter totaled 3 cars. There is a lesson in that somewhere....

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
dak4x4 said:
My son wrecked no cars coming up as a teen age driver, however my daughter totaled 3 cars. There is a lesson in that somewhere....
Young guys pay higher insurance rates because they are a higher risk?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I feel ya. We have four drivers, and four cars. One full coverage, the other three basic liabillity. Paid my $640 insurance bill yesterday. Six more months and the twins are 18, and insurance drops. Can't get here soon enough.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,996 Posts
dak4x4 said:
lol - my brother has wrecked like 6 cars.. I have wrecked 1.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
suzq044 said:
lol - my brother has wrecked like 6 cars.. I have wrecked 1.
I have the same issue, I ahve wrecked about 6-7 cars....my wife has wrecked about 5 or so....its wonder that I can even get insurance!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Jaime said:
I have the same issue, I ahve wrecked about 6-7 cars....my wife has wrecked about 5 or so....its wonder that I can even get insurance!
Oof o_O

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
You're teaching him right, man. My 22 year old son loves the 200 and my 18 year old daughter could care less about even getting her license. And that's okay with me. I save money by not having to insure a teenage driver!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts