Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad it has held up fine after all these years.

I've still got a large selection of various themed shifter balls for the atx and the mtx. I also have some custom one-off console shifter bezels to match the custom shifter balls. I also have several different styles of wheel center caps and one-off door sill scuff plates. They are all available in black, white or custom matched to your OEM body color and they all have my custom, one-off graphics. Some are in themes that I'll guarantee you would never think of.

Believe me when I say that you've never seen anything like them before.

All of my one off items are fully disassembled and primered, prepped, painted with oem PT paint that matches your PTS exterior colors and then then several coats of clear. They match your existing body colors exactly. They then receive my custom one-off graphics. There is simply nothing like my products anywhere on the market for our CRUISERS.

Getting ready to go to hospital right now. I'll be back later this evening to fill you in more and answer any questions that you might have.

I am certain that when I receive my copay bills from my recent stay at the hospital and now my wife's care there, that I'm going to be needing all the funds that I can round up.

Love to you all.

Jerry

WOW!!!
Looking forward to Jerry's follow-up!
I had forgotten that he did our "Balls"!!! KInda like a custom Tatoo!
:ROFLMAO:

How's about "My Purple Passion Jerry???
I WAS going to paint it myself.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is the situation I'm looking at, and it seems that a cleaner of some kind caused same-said "damage". I know that the black piece comes off the face, so I think I'm going to go with "Dark Metallic" paint. Did you use the clear coat on yours? My friends are saying that mine looks good without it.

I agree!
That's what I thought made it "Unique"!
(y)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Oof... One thing I noticed today: the "oh sh*t" bar above the glovebox that I painted is very tacky. The paint is bonded, but doesn't feel completely dry, even after 5 days. I think it is because the material is different than that of the trim panels. What could I do here to shore this up?
I'd try heat.
And electric heater on low.
But, I have run into parts that are just not chemically compatible, and the paint never completely sets.
That causes me to go back to square one.
Maybe a matching wrap, if it never sets.

In the Gen 2s, my wifie loved the "Oh poopies" bar! She could hang things on it.
A woman never has enough places to hang stuff in a car. 😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts