Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm Hugo from S. Ireland and I have a 64 Dodge Polara 440 sedan, right hand drive, 318 poly made in Windsor Ont for export to the U.K., N.Z., S.Africa or Australia. I've owned it for 11 years and it's currently stripped for rust repair and general resto. Having a hard time getting certain trim clips but that's for another page. I go by the name P. O' LARA online.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, P. O'Lara. Love the play on the name. My dad had a 64 Dodge 440 station wagon when I was a teen. It also had the 318 poly with a 3-speed manual shift on the column. I love that body style Mopar. Next to the 67 Belvedere, it's my all time favorite.

·
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
8,808 Posts
Welcome. If it's any consolation I'm having trouble getting some clips for my '78 Chrysler Cordoba, I feel your pain.

I am acquainted with a man with a business called Mr Moparts that is here in the Phoenix, AZ area. http://www.mrmoparts.net/ I'd e-mail him if you're running out of other options, he seems to have a lot of stuff for sixties-era cars. I've never bought from him myself as my car is too new for most of his stock.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts