Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a nice old 86 (or 85) Aries today. I'm not sure of the mileage because of the 5 digit odometer, but the body is solid, hardly a rust spot on it anywhere. It's been sitting since 2007 but the guy moves it around his yard whenever he mows the grass. It needs a good heavy duty cleaning on the body (moss growing on it lol), a flex pipe and some brake work on the rear left wheel. Being 8 years older than my 94 Spirit, it's in much better shape, mechanically and body-wise. The guy says it's an 86, but it's got a carburetor and 4 bolt wheels. I thought they all got fuel injection in 86? My old 86 Lebaron had fuel injection and 5 bolt wheels too I think. He's asking 700 but is readily open to offers. Check out the ad for it (I see it now says the car is an 85).

http://newbrunswick.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1985-Dodge-Aries-W0QQAdIdZ490873897

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.