Allpar Forums banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
You sir are full of it I'm going to debunk you....In 2022 NASCAR teams will do away with 30% of there chassis fabricators (I could be one of them) the chances of a rehire is limited at best during this climate. As for getting a job at dallara I hope you like Italy because that is were the cars are built. By supporting these cars in any fashion your supporting sending American jobs overseas there is no way around it....I bet you thought that you didn't support American jobs going overseas...Do you ?
I can debunk you just as fast since they don't even build the indycar chassis overseas. They're not gonna build chassis in Italy and ship them overseas to the united states, if they don't do that for indy cars they sure as hell won't do that for a nascar chassis. In fact, they have a hq in Indiana for indycar, I see no reason why they wouldn't do something in nc for nascar. Here's your source for the hq in Indiana About Hope you haven't bought any cars in the last 2+ decades, they're sending jobs all over the place nowadays. You're also over a year away from losing a job, more than enough time to find a job in a way better climate be it in nascar, with the next chassis builder, or someplace else. Hell if I got hired in this climate with an automaker tons of others could also

41 - 41 of 41 Posts