Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's terrible. why why why are infotainment screens becoming tablets slapped haphazardly on the dash. I could go buy a Samsung tablet and superglue it onto the dash of my '66 Dodge pickup to get the same effect. Horrible

Awful awful lines and breaks.

Yuck

Reactions: autostocks

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
It appears to be on par with their normal mid cycle refresh. Spruce up the interior some, make the info screen as large as possible. Somewhat underwhelming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i agree with the comments on the tablets
they look horrible and an afterthought
why not keep it in the dash or do something like the new s class or Hyundai Tucson?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Looks fantastic. For those complaining about the screen - the dash is too small to fit anything above 7 inches without it poking out. Be happy you even have an 8.4 and 10.1 options on an entry level model.

WL74/75 has a 10.1 screen flush with the dash. You guys need to think a little bit before you complain sometimes.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
I won’t be buying anything with a stupid tablet. Especially one that looks like it was bought on eBay and taped to the dash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's terrible. why why why are infotainment screens becoming tablets slapped haphazardly on the dash. I could go buy a Samsung tablet and superglue it onto the dash of my '66 Dodge pickup to get the same effect. Horrible

Awful awful lines and breaks.

Yuck
I like it. Much different than my 2008 Compass!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I see it’s got that awful piano black in the high touch areas. It’s telling that it’s already covered in smudgy fingerprints.
I agree about piano black. My wife’s Cruze has it all over and after 10 years it looks like someone took sandpaper to it with all the scratches in it. Awful stuff no matter the price point of the car

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
It appears to be on par with their normal mid cycle refresh. Spruce up the interior some, make the info screen as large as possible. Somewhat underwhelming

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
The ultra tiny vents suggests only owning this in mild climates. I can't see how enough cool or warm air can get through those vents unless the blower motor is running extremely fast. Which would result in a lot of noise.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts