Allpar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the article:

"Christian Meunier, the Global President of Jeep Brand, has said we are committed to making Jeep the greenest SUV brand. All Jeep models will carry an electrified option in the next few years and will modernize the brand as it strives to become the leader in green, eco-friendly premium technology."

Full article here:

Jeep Gladiator 4xe Plug-In Hybrid Is Officially Happening [UPDATE] (motor1.com)

Reactions: World14

·
Super Moderator
37,490 Posts
Wait - I thought we were told this was the future for reviving the Chrysler brand?

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Compass
288 Posts
Now THIS will be a Gladiator to actually consider!
As long as she doesn't wander on the highway. I remember taking a Gladiator Rubicon on a (total) 1.5 hour drive. Boy, that was sketchy lol

·
Super Moderator
37,490 Posts
Now THIS will be a Gladiator to actually consider!
As long as she doesn't wander on the highway. I remember taking a Gladiator Rubicon on a (total) 1.5 hour drive. Boy, that was sketchy lol
This is why after years of delay and excuses JL and JT now have new steel steering boxes - they simply had some original aluminum steering boxes that were terrible on the highway. Earlier years have a TSB for the fix and most all 2021s have the new steel steering box other than possibly some very early ones.

Reactions: tlc

·
Yes, This MK Goes Off-Road
1,318 Posts
After driving our Pacifica Hybrid for over a year now, I'm super excited for the PHEV Jeeps. I thought I was going to decide between a Wrangler 4xe and a diesel Gladiator, but I'm definitely waiting for the Gladiator 4xe now. I just have to recover from the financially disastrous 2020 first 🤦‍♂️

1 - 8 of 8 Posts