Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone seeing the Jeepster on page 16 of Automobile magazine May 2012 issue? I didn't see any pictures on the www.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
LOL really hate when people post these types of Topics without thinkin about Taking a Snapshot of the Artical lol

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
OMG!

TMD

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
We have to stop pandering to these types of thread by asking for the missing photos. :innocent:

·
2,570 Posts
Is this rendered speculation or real?

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Well, it's no secret that the B-Jeep to be built at Mirafiori, Italy will share its underpinnings with the 500 crossover that's replacing the FIAT Sedici/Suzuki SX.
Here's a speculative rendering of the jeepy-500 http://www.autoforum.cz/predstaveni/fiat-500x-a-jeep-b-suv-2013-z-sestnactky-se-stane-petistovka/obrazek/0

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Well, it's no secret that the B-Jeep to be built at Mirafiori, Italy will share its underpinnings with the 500 crossover that's replacing the FIAT Sedici/Suzuki SX.
Here's a speculative rendering of the jeepy-500 http://www.autoforum...tovka/obrazek/0
I thought they pulled the plug on the B "jeep"?

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
The SX4 is a good seller, especially in Eastern Europe. It does not do too bad in the US either.

However, I will hold judgement on a future Jeep version until we see the Liberkee[sup]TM, [/sup]which will give us our first indications of Jeep's future.

T

·
0 Posts
Gosh something is going on that Norm doesn't know about deep within the walls? Wow

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Only read it was to come after the 500L.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I thought they pulled the plug on the B "jeep"?
I thought the B Jeep was only killed in NA, but was still planned for everywhere else? Thats what I remember.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
I thought the B Jeep was only killed in NA, but was still planned for everywhere else? Thats what I remember.
They did say they had back burner-ed the B when they Killed the Mirafiori (sp?) plans, and Sergio also said, that "All Jeeps would come from Toledo", so it's apparently one of those on again off again deals, locked in soft concrete.
Who put the "Jeepster" in that article? I didn't see any reference to it being called a "Jeepster" from any official source???

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Gosh something is going on that Norm doesn't know about deep within the walls? Wow
Never be afraid to ask questions, unless you are afraid to learn something... ;)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
They did say they had back burner-ed the B when they Killed the Mirafiori (sp?) plans, and Sergio also said, that "All Jeeps would come from Toledo", so it's apparently one of those on again off again deals, locked in soft concrete.
Who put the "Jeepster" in that article? I didn't see any reference to it being called a "Jeepster" from any official source???
Now you know, it will be called Jeepster. :oops:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

SM said that all Wranglers would come from Toledo and all GCs, from Detroit.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Now you know, it will be called Jeepster.
Says who? I didn't see any mention of that in the article, it only calls it a Fiat 500X Crossover.
Is there another link that calls it "Jeepster" ?

SM said that all Wranglers would come from Toledo and all GCs, from Detroit.
Sergio says a lot of things...

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
LOL funny Im the one who said Jeepster on Autoblog, After i had saw this Topic on here, i saw the Autoblog Artical and things sort of Matched up lol

1 - 20 of 283 Posts