Allpar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!! This is my first post since joining. I just bought a 2015 Dodge Journey SE and it didn't come with an owners manual. I did order one on Ebay and am waiting for it to come. I have 2 questions (for now...lol) while I am waiting for the manual to come. The first is "Are the buttons on the steering wheel supposed to light when the headlights are turned on? Mine don't. The second question is "I have the daytime running lights set to ON in the settings but when I start the engine, they don't light". According to the display setting regarding the daytime lights, they are supposed to. I have to manually turn on the lights for daytime use (like if it's raining out). Also, I get an added discount on my insurance if I have daytime running lights. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
40,009 Posts
Daytime running lights don’t come in when the vehicle is started. They come on when it is placed in gear.

Reactions: Doug D

·
Move along, nothing to see here
2,744 Posts
For the steering wheel lights, are you sure you have your headlights turned to the ON or AUTO position at night? Maybe people mistake the daytime lit dash to mean their lights are on when they actually aren't.

If you don't want to wait for the manual to show up, download it: 2015 Dodge Journey – Owner's Manual – 648 Pages – PDF

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
23,674 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts