Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it was pretty good and certainly lends credence to the new direction of Dodge. Liked the scene with all the old Dodges.

Didn't realize someone already posted on this. I tune out out anything SRT Dart, it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm over the moon for the rear wheel drive Avenger. To buy anything today this minute, it's hard to beat any HEMI Charger/Challenger

·
Super Moderator
21,357 Posts
I hope they do something with 'Diamonds" for their 100th 'Diamond' anniversary as they did with gold for their 50th 'Golden' anniversary in 1964.
Black trim accents have their place like the Blacktop, but how about a diamond-shaped clear plastic or Crystal emblem with an embedded hologram of a Fratzog or early Dodge Brothers Hexagram symbol? Stylize it, but keep it recognizable as a Dodge heritage symbol or even do the current Dodge 'double-stripe' rallye symbol?

This is a steering wheel from their 50th 'Golden' anniversary:
8-18-13006_zps770e12ad.jpg
8-18-13004_zpsab8e3ebc.jpg

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
billfrombuckhead said:
I'm over the moon for the rear wheel drive Avenger. To buy anything today this minute, it's hard to beat any HEMI Charger/Challenger
Saw a Mopar Charger today, jet black and a brilliant blue racing stripe...it was an impressive sight, driving down the mountain.

·
Registered
874 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Saw a Mopar Charger today, jet black and a brilliant blue racing stripe...it was an impressive sight, driving down the mountain.
There is some high school kid that lives near me that has one. Dead sexy.

I'm not the jealous type.. but I want that dang car!

·
3,813 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Agreed, that was a great looking car. The blue stripe and all black exterior really set it apart.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
There's one near me too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts