Allpar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If ever to own a Charger/Challenger it would F8 green .. but since I have trucks it was black, but got sick of that. Then came Black Gold, growing up I thought I'd never see the day of liking Brown but PUG is such an awesome colour, it shifts in the light ... Brown, Black, Green and Gold .. Please bring this colour back ... :cool:

·
Defender of Reality
2,969 Posts
I love a true deep blue. For years BMW and Honda both had the best deep true blue in the automotive world (early 00s). I’d also like to see evergreen make a comeback on Jeep’s, especially the Wagoneers and Wranglers. I really liked the yellow that RAM did on some of the early 00s sport trucks. I also miss the HEMI orange that Dodge used to do on the Challengers. Not sure why it ever disappeared.

·
Jeepaholic
6,265 Posts
Ford is offering a green on Bronco that I think is pretty cool, I don’t remember the name of it (something weird), but it looks sharp.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
37,450 Posts
I know there are reasons for all this, but I would definitely like some light interiors in cars without having to buy the top trim line with leather. That said, apparently you need to get the top trim line with leather to get LED headlights in most of the cars I've been looking at...

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Molten Silver from the Chrysler Pacifica was like that. Great color.

For exterior colors, I would like to see more brights for Dodge, and jewel tones for Chrysler. Camo colors (greens, browns, beiges, with some yellows or oranges thrown in) for Jeeps.

Dodges should get grays, and mahogany-type browns for interior colors for those who don't want black.

Chryslers should get grayish browns and blue grays.

Jeeps need more brown interiors, and maybe they can add a dark green- similar to the Explorer's new Timberline theme color.
They need to bring back interior colors, not neutrals. Blue for a blue car, red for a red car, etc. Two tone with dark seating surfaces and touch areas, light elsewhere.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
They need to bring back interior colors, not neutrals. Blue for a blue car, red for a red car, etc. Two tone with dark seating surfaces and touch areas, light elsewhere.
And softer seats too! I miss the soft cloth of the 90s and 2000s. The Toyota Century from Japan has wool seats. I think more cars here should have wool seats too.

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Ram 2500
224 Posts
When Genesis introduced the GV80 (terrible name) with a green interior I hoped times were changing, but I have not seen the shift anywhere else.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think between the 60s and 70s, there is a huge palette of possible colors to choose from. I would love to see many of the more regal or luxurious colors used on Chryslers and upscale Jeeps and Durangos, and more high impact colors kept around for the sportier muscle cars and SRT SUVs. I also like the idea a couple here have mentioned about more color choices for interiors, especially without having to spend some ridiculous amount on upscale packages just to get an interior color option.

Very disappointed that the 2022 Durango will be limited like Jeep GC to a few colors. The color my wife picked for our 2021 Durango (Granite Crystal Metallic) will not be offered:( I could maybe understand if it was the Durango's rumored final year of 2023, but why not offer more until then?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I had played around with the idea of Chrysler introducing something similar to Lincoln's Black Label, but I think they should just offer color schemes without making buyers pay extra for them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like anything other than the new fad of white, gray, silver, or black on black. I only like black with lots of chrome, non existent these days. I really like the old Lime Light Green, Hemi Orange, B-5 Blue, Plum Crazy, Curious Yella, etc. etc...., the good old days! .My 2000 Ram truck is Intense Blue Pearl Coat,; love it! The way things are going these days, it might soon be like Henry Ford use to offer; "You can have any color you want as long as it's black!"

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I like anything other than the new fad of white, gray, silver, or black on black. I only like black with lots of chrome, non existent these days. I really like the old Lime Light Green, Hemi Orange, B-5 Blue, Plum Crazy, Curious Yella, etc. etc...., the good old days! .My 2000 Ram truck is Intense Blue Pearl Coat,; love it! The way things are going these days, it might soon be like Henry Ford use to offer; "You can have any color you want as long as it's black!"
They have so much black plastic these days often the only color that looks good is black.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts