Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,080 Posts
Not looking too good for the Viper teams.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah 4.7 is way off, don't know if it is having trouble with traffic and cannot get a clean lap or if it just off.

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,011 Posts
Poaching the high traffic area & getting members to visit the ALMS thread in the Motorsports News Section is my job, not yours Triple T!

All this thread will do is start another discussion of the same topic in Motorsports News Section for those that want to avoid the Motorsports News Section!

This isn't what we - the Mods or Admins want to see!

If you have a problem with the Motorsports News Section please send me a PM so we can discuss this in detail! Thank you.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TripleT said:
Yeah 4.7 is way off, don't know if it is having trouble with traffic and cannot get a clean lap or if it just off.
my fault they are .19s off the class leader but still off a eternity in racing
moparbob said:
Poaching the high traffic area & getting members to visit the ALMS thread in the Motorsports News Section is my job, not yours Triple T!

All this thread will do is start another discussion of the same topic in Motorsports News Section for those that want to avoid the Motorsports News Section!

This isn't what we - the Mods or Admins want to see!

If you have a problem with the Motorsports News Section please send me a PM so we can discuss this in detail! Thank you.
:D

Just trying to drive traffic that way

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,011 Posts
TripleT said:
:D

Just trying to drive traffic that way
Then mention the discussion in the Motorsports News Thread, don't add commentary here! This only brings viewership down in the ALMS thread. If you have an interest in moderating or becoming a reporter please let me know. We need all the help we can get to report the race news here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts