Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting this out to see if anyone reasonably close to me has for sale any 1985 or 1986 Chrysler Laser XE's or XT's. I can find Dodge Daytona's easier than anything but really want to find another Laser since that was my first new car back in the day. Have to have a sunroof or T-top version since I'm too tall to fit in a hard top well. I have an '89 Daytona Shelby T-top that would possibly be offered as a trade. Not looking for basket case restoration projects any more. It must run and drive at least. Can need a few things but no rust buckets. Let me know what anyone may have. I prefer an auto tranny but will do a 5 speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1986 chrysler laser xe with a sunroof pretty great condition really, 73000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner i bought it in michigan from a friend of the family who bought it from the original owener. It sat in a garage for 15 year. Runs great, Had a lot of tune up maintenence done on it with a reciept. Barely any wear and tear. no cracks in windows has the hatchback original interior is very well kept. could probally drop it off to you. or ship it somehow, made an account just to reply, I found your post looking the web for up for more to quote my car got rear eneded its so old they just totaled it and I need, others to compare it too. Kinda hard being rare as it is with only 73,000 miles but if you want pictures id be happy to send some still drivable completely and tailights work and blinkers also.
I was planning on keeping it and just fixing bumper

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haylinicole2010 said:
I have a 1986 chrysler laser xe with a sunroof pretty great condition really, 73000 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner i bought it in michigan from a friend of the family who bought it from the original owener. It sat in a garage for 15 year. Runs great, Had a lot of tune up maintenence done on it with a reciept. Barely any wear and tear. no cracks in windows has the hatchback original interior is very well kept. could probally drop it off to you. or ship it somehow, made an account just to reply, I found your post looking the web for up for more to quote my car got rear eneded its so old they just totaled it and I need, others to compare it too. Kinda hard being rare as it is with only 73,000 miles but if you want pictures id be happy to send some still drivable completely and tailights work and blinkers also.
I was planning on keeping it and just fixing bumper
Contact me by email at [email protected] if you get a chance.
I may be interested.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Askshelby, you did notice that dude's in San Diego, didn't you?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chuzz said:
Askshelby, you did notice that dude's in San Diego, didn't you?
Yeah. That's what car transporters are for.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
LOL! You got me on that one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts