Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I looking for suggestion for my power seat not moving. I am guessing the plastic rail part have broken. I have been looking threw savage yards for replacement but not having much luck. Is their any other way to fix the power seat?

Also I came across over head console (OTIS) out of a 98 concord, I reading over year ago I how install it. I am want to install in a 95 intrepid ES. I do have the BCM unit, I also have the wiring to the temp unit on the front car. I wanted to know if the console out of 98 concord will work, and does anyone remember where I can link to the guide for installing it.

thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did anyone ever find work around for power seat plastic breaking. I have look in many salvage yard have not found good enough shape to replace my.

·
Super Moderator
21,623 Posts
This is for the 1995? Do you have a trim code or part number?
This is the piece with the power seat switch?

·
Registered
233 Posts

That page is showing 300m and concorde seats (concord seat is same as 300m?) but it seems that every listing shows "air bag" so not sure if that's a typo or - every seat they have really does have an airbag built in?

Maybe a more refined search will show just the seat tracks with motor if that's what Redtail actually needs?

Maybe the plastic piece can be 3-D printed? (any way to post a pic of what these things look like?)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes 95 dodge intrepid ES power seat on the driver side. The motor works, the plastic piece it ride on are but gone. Fortunately it stuck in the right spot that I can sit in to drive. Have not taken it, I apart yet. I wanted find the replacement parts or seat first. I didn't want get spot that I can't put it back together.

·
Super Moderator
21,623 Posts
These seat adjusters were only serviced as an assembly.
I see one here:
As for the plastic trim that holds the power seat switch, I will need the trim code to get the part number.
Lots of parts & info for the 2nd gen (1998-2004) LH. Not much left for the 1st gen (1993-1997) LH.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Just a thought: Can you get a 2nd gen LH seat to see if it fits (at least the rails)?

·
Super Moderator
21,623 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts