1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Looks like some sponsor annnouncements coming out this week;

·
Registered
443 Posts
This is fenominal news for us Mopar addicts, Tony does not believe in loosing so he will be pushing boundaries and with Leah & Matt behind the wheel hold on its gonna be one hell of a ride ! Future looks great and could see movement on other fronts also.
MOPAR ALWAYS !

·
Registered
177 Posts
On SiriusXM NASCAR Dave Moody stated that people have seen a Dodge body for the Next Gen race car and that Dodge may have already been approved for 2023 and with the announcement of TSR join Dodge/SRT/Mopar it supports that SHR would be the likely candidate if Dodge decides to move forward and that Tony Stewart has history with Mopar in his sprint car racing

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
In the meantime, I'm also very interested to see in their announcement that their Sprint Car/WOO teams will also be operating out of the same shop. Maybe we'll see some Mopar powered Sprint Car teams
again. lots of exposure to packed audiences at races at smaller tracks all over the country.

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
No mention of Leah participating in the Dodge FSS program for 2022, one way or another. Personally, I'm much more interested in "doorslammer" racing than I am in Fuelers or Funny Cars.

Anybody heard anything?

·
Registered
12 Posts
On SiriusXM NASCAR Dave Moody stated that people have seen a Dodge body for the Next Gen race car and that Dodge may have already been approved for 2023 and with the announcement of TSR join Dodge/SRT/Mopar it supports that SHR would be the likely candidate if Dodge decides to move forward and that Tony Stewart has history with Mopar in his sprint car racing
I think that the TSR team would be a great fit for the return of Dodge to NASCAR. Can't wait to see them. Make it happen, Guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts