Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent interview on autoblog Manly mentioned that a 2014 subcompact Jeep is "in the can" and should be ready for release soon. Does anyone know any details on this? Has anyone seen any spy pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,224 Posts
Roy Thigpen said:
In a recent interview on autoblog Manly mentioned that a 2014 subcompact Jeep is "in the can" and should be ready for release soon. Does anyone know any details on this? Has anyone seen any spy pics?
It is being designed/engineered primarily in India, so information is quite lacking.

Pictures are unlikely. We only saw pictures of the Cherokee because someone leaked mules from inside the plant. The company is doing a great job keeping information to a minimum.
 

·
Active Jeeper
Joined
·
31,129 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:
It is being designed/engineered primarily in India, so information is quite lacking.

Pictures are unlikely. We only saw pictures of the Cherokee because someone leaked mules from inside the plant. The company is doing a great job keeping information to a minimum.
Go check out Fiat News and Rumors, you can see a picture there, of the Fiat in light camo, the Jeep is not too far off.
 

·
Say no to kool-aid
Joined
·
3,922 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Go check out Fiat News and Rumors, you can see a picture there, of the Fiat in light camo, the Jeep is not too far off.
Man, I am so psyched for this vehicle. I am first in line. I am going to climb mountains with it! Just you wait and see. This thing is going to be the best Jeep yet!! Just you naysayers wait and see. You'll be wanting one too!!! :1st:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top