Allpar Forums banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
dartndodge said:
Watched "Green Lantern" on TV last night....He drives an orange 71 Challenger....and fast too.
There is a nice Jeep JKU as well.

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,974 Posts
I was watching an episode of Columbo a couple nights ago with Dick Van **** as the bad guy who kills his wife. There were numerous Plymouths in the show. Most of them were pretty old for the time (show was from '74 I believe), mid-60's to around '70. One of the bad guys Van ****'s character hired to cover up the crime rented a car and it looked like a '67 Satellite. I love that body style. :)

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,974 Posts
Not sure if this has been added to the "Mopar in TV" page, but it should be. On the series "The Middle", the mother Frankie Heck drives a first gen Neon. :D

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I dust-off this old thread who was buried long ago.

I spotted this exterpt from the movie "The Man from Hong Kong", a car chase featuring an Aussie Charger.

And others Aussie Valiants was shown in a short lived Australian tv series named "Bluey".

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dust-off this old thread who was buried long ago.

I spotted this exterpt from the movie "The Man from Hong Kong", a car chase featuring an Aussie Charger.

And others Aussie Valiants was shown in a short lived Australian tv series named "Bluey".
That first video cracked me up! Must be the slowest car chase scene I've ever seen! Hilarious. It's so terrible it's awesome.

Thanks for posting that!

EDIT: The second ones may be even funnier.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Lots of Mopars smoking the rear tires.

And the Jeep station wagon was the first SUV if 4wd. ----------
And the Jeep station wagon was the first CUV if 2wd? I'd say no. Many of the 30's and 40's wagons were similar. High, rear seat, and rear access. I'm not really sure what a CUV is defined as.

A good movie with a lot of good actors.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
And let us not forget 'Sledge Hammer'. Nice pea green Plymouth!!!!

A show produced before the words 'politically correct' were ever invented.

Definition: politically correct = my opinion is the right opinion and your opinion is the wrong opinion and I will shame you publicly if you repeat your opinion again.

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,199 Posts
There are a bunch that seem to be a bunch of Movies that get missed, Drive Angry with a 69 Charger for about the first 1/3 of the of the show. Oh yeah Nicholas Cage stars. If I see it while scanning I watch but it has gory humor. Excellent vehicle distruction.

drive angry - Google Search

·
Virginia Gentleman
15,281 Posts
"Interstellar" has a current generation Ram 3500 in the first part of the movie. It's beat up since the movie is set in the future.

Kind of awesome to see the Ram plowing through corn fields chasing a drone. Jessica Chastain is seen driving a Jeep Liberty in the later stages of the movie.

And who could forget "Crazy Mary Dirty Larry" with the Charger........

·
Virginia Gentleman
15,281 Posts
Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Lots of Mopars smoking the rear tires.

And the Jeep station wagon was the first SUV if 4wd. ----------
And the Jeep station wagon was the first CUV if 2wd? I'd say no. Many of the 30's and 40's wagons were similar. High, rear seat, and rear access. I'm not really sure what a CUV is defined as.

A good movie with a lot of good actors.
A lot of Plymouth's in that movie. Look for the "Big W"......LOL! :D

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.