Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1986 LeBaron convertible, 2.2L T2 with A413. 1989 J convertible dash and console modified to fit.
1,282 Posts
At the risk of annoying people, first, there is no Chrysler dealer closer than a minimum of a 1 hour drive to me. Walmart usually carries them, but their lovely electronic catalog does not go back far enough on the MOPAR filters, it only shows Fram for my application. I have the long MOPAR PN, but not the short MOxxx number. When in doubt, I have and will continue if needed used (since I had the clearance) a Motorcraft FL1A on my engine. If you go looking at a number of the filter tests that have been run, all that I have seen use that size as it is a very common one and fits many of the older Chrysler vehicles.

·
Registered
1986 LeBaron convertible, 2.2L T2 with A413. 1989 J convertible dash and console modified to fit.
1,282 Posts
I need to find the cross reference from the long PN to the sales PN, the MOxxx number, because I still need to be able to take the long PN and convert it so I can look for them.

Reactions: DC-93
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.