Say no to kool-aid
3,922 Posts
These guys had a full blown Chergasm..

They love it indeed.

·
Not THAT guy again!
1,099 Posts
Hello Chrysler,

I want to do my own review. I think I have waited long enough.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Wow, even the lower models have "wood" on the doors under the window switches.

The trunk looks bigger than I had expected too from that autospies video. Mind you, the rear still is sloped just as bad as my Caliber, but it looks to be pretty good back there.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Autoblog had the most gushing review of a Chrysler product I have ever seen.

Mike

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
TripleT said:
Another positive review especially on it off-road chops.
??? I guess gush is in the eyes of the reader, did I miss the link to the story? There wasn't a whole lot at that USA today review.
Before I get carried away with "it's off road chops" I'd need to know the credentials of the tester, before I take their word on it.
All I saw was a graded dirt road that my grandmother could have driven. ;)

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
MoparNorm said:
??? I guess gush is in the eyes of the reader, did I miss the link to the story? There wasn't a whole lot at that USA today review.
Before I get carried away with "it's off road chops" I'd need to know the credentials of the tester, before I take their word on it.
Doesn't matter what you feel, it what the reviewer feels and perception that matters for Sales. Is it Wrangler, NO. Its it the best by a light year than other is the class, that seems to be the resounding concensus.

Lets face it your criteria is a half of one percent. I am sure you will like trying it yourself. Your quote is identical what JPM said about Indy500. But even experienced driver like Scott Speed found its tough to make it through turn 1. Point being what is easy for you and your Grandma might not be easy for the vast majority of driver

These are all way more positive then it seems was possible pre release.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Read the Autoblog review. It is interesting.

Mike

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
TripleT said:
Doesn't matter what you feel, it what the review feels and perception that matters for Sales. Is it Wrangler, NO. Its it the best buy a light year than other is the class, that seems to be the resounding concensus.

Lets face it your criteria is a half of one percent. I am sure you will like trying it yourself.
My post was in regards to the scarcity of praise in that review, it was merely a rehash of the press release, not praise.
Half of one percent? That's very scientific of you.
Do you realize that 7 million Californians use the OHV system? That 20% of the population. It's likely less in other states, but that represents a huge pool of potential customers, when extrapolated nationwide.
It doesn't help Chrysler's bottom line to regurgitate nonsensical statistics to make an invalid point. Chrysler wants to have a good selling CUV, fine, just don't sell out Jeep to do it.
Mike V. said:
Mike
I agree, however the linked USA Today review had nothing attributed to it by the poster.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
MoparNorm said:
I agree, however the linked USA Today review had nothing attributed to it by the poster.
Understood, was just steering conversation directly between me and you. :)

Mike

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Mike V. said:
Understood, was just steering conversation directly between me and you. :)
Mike
In one of the other 237 review threads, I commented upon it. ;)
There have been a few, very good (as in well thought out and researched) reviews.

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
Autospies.com LOVES it!!!!
Autowho!!??? I don't mean to be rude, but honestly they are about as influential as any 12yr old that poats on autoblog. Glad they like it though.
Now, again, how the F do these types get invited and Allpar doesnt!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
MoparNorm said:
In one of the other 237 review threads, I commented upon it. ;)
There have been a few, very good (as in well thought out and researched) reviews.
It was so over the top...

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Mike V. said:

Mike
Wow.

I've never read such a Chrysler-loving piece there.

We will not be surprised at all, however, if it's the Cherokee that a lot of people – that global audience Jeep wants to lure again – are looking for. The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is, after all, very good.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Just wait, folks. They comparison tests have not been done.

I could easily say these reviews are positive because they got free airfare, lodging and food from Chrysler.

Dart had a lot of glowing reviews until production units were put against the competition.

We've been stabbed in the back before.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts