Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elwood is finally here. I took delivery Saturday.
The 8-speed really increases the part-throttle acceleration: it's always in the perfect gear. The car feels much quicker than my 2012.

·
Premium Member
2017 Charger Pursuit AWD
619 Posts
Hot stuff, lettuce know how she does. I noticed in the specs they revamped the gasoline fill for '21, take a look at that for us, and see if they actually improved it, or just changed the cap style.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hot stuff, lettuce know how she does. I noticed in the specs they revamped the gasoline fill for '21, take a look at that for us, and see if they actually improved it, or just changed the cap style.
I did notice it was different. I'll get some shots side-by-side with my 2012.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes the 8 speed really wakes the car up even the 3.6 is a world of difference as is the 5.7 Hemi!

13.40's in the 1/4 with and high 4's 0-60 a few tenths quicker than the 5 speed and you do feel it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They added a cover, and improved the instruction label:

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great looking cop car ! Is the color Indigo Blue ?
Yes. I considered MSP Blue while placing the order, but there were no cars that color nearby... and there was an IndiGo Blue Challenger a few feet away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats!! Great looking car and I just know your going to enjoy the 8 speed transmission. I didn't like the 5 speed much with having to make a complete stop to shift gears or fear the loud clunk.

·
Super Moderator
13,931 Posts
Reactions: LDDE48

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How were you able to order it??
Do you have to know somebody in a police department?
Any business with a Stellantis Fleet account can order as many Charger Pursuits as they want.
This is my second new one.

Reactions: 06PTElectricBlue

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New wheels & tires:
American Racing AR924 Crossfire 20" x 9" +20mm
Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus 245/45R20

Also, Elwood got three coats of ceramic sealant for my birthday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts