Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jace is finally getting some stuff done. Over the last couple of weeks, I have brought him down to 3Gcustomz to get some prototyping done, so they can sell some stuff on their website..

I have a couple of engine dress-up pieces; they haven't quite finished the engine cover itself yet, but it's close. So far, this is how it looks:

I also have door-props, a trunk prop, and a hood prop. I haven't taken pics of the trunk-prop yet, or the whole look when put together just yet, but here are those pics:

I'm going to try & get some better pics once I wash Jace.. he's a very dirty boy. lol

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Better pic of the door-props.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Very cool! :thumbsup:

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks :) Friday I should have a pic of the finished engine cover; well, powdercoated to match the other two pieces anyway. I'm going to paint them another color later. :)

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a couple more pics from 3Gcustomz from today.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Jace will be going to his first car show in a week or so, to show off 3Gcustomz stuff.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
You got some good things going on with Jace, Suzie. Good luck at the car show.

Reactions: Paul J. Reed

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No kidding; I hope it doesn't stop, either. lol

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally got that under-hood lit up for the show last Saturday :D

·
Registered
2,421 Posts

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jaime said:
Enjoyed the right up! You really hit it with what Dart is intended to be and how really does fill the shoes of the Darts of past.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bad news today..
I got a nice box from tork,

then this happened less than 2hrs later

Got rear ended while stopped, at 55mph by a caddy. The suspension was pulled out, the c-pillar is damaged, can't open rear driver door. This is where we ended up when we were hit..

The caddy hit at least 3 other cars, but we were the initial impact. when all was said and done at least five vehicles were involved.

·
Registered
435 Posts
suzq044 said:
Bad news today..
I got a nice box from tork,

then this happened less than 2hrs later

Got rear ended while stopped, at 55mph by a caddy. The suspension was pulled out, the c-pillar is damaged, can't open rear driver door. This is where we ended up when we were hit..

The caddy hit at least 3 other cars, but we were the initial impact. when all was said and done at least five vehicles were involved.
That sucks. Sounds like you are ok, though. I hate to see a beautiful car like that get damaged, especially with all of the work you have put into it.

·
Super Moderator
31,983 Posts
If that was a 55 mph impact, then you are truly lucky and that is one great car. I'd expect to see the trunk touching the driver's seat. Hope there were no injuries.

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
I'm guessing you're okay since you're posting. That's good. I'm sorry to hear about your car. When will you learn it's fate?

This happened to my first Stratus after only 17 days of ownership. I was hit at about 55mph. The woman never even braked. The only reason we walked away was that I managed to get the car moving and pointed out of traffic.

·
Registered
169 Posts
So sorry to hear about this, it's truly a shame.

Based on that picture I would have never guessed you got hit by a much larger car (presumably, unless it was an ATS) at 55 mph. Wow.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts