Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I signed a lease on a 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited. Loaded with pretty much everything you can get on a 200. I love love love that 3.6 v6. Amazingly quick for what it is. I'm still trrying to get everything set to my liking. But I think for what I'm paying a month, I think I did well :)

·
Super Moderator
36,916 Posts
Nice car.
The same company must have built your apartment complex as the one I used to live in when I was in Columbus, Ohio.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
valiant67 said:
Nice car.
The same company must have built your apartment complex as the one I used to live in when I was in Columbus, Ohio.
Thanks. Yeah most likely you were in the sister complex to mine. Mitchell systems owns several of these apartment complexes in the region.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Sweet ride, man. I don't have the V-6, but I'm loving my new 200 with the 2.4.

Reactions: JA Cumbo

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shooter65 said:
Very nice car. classy interior. You're gonna love the heated seats this winter.
My old 300M already spoiled me on that feature :)

chuzz said:
Sweet ride, man. I don't have the V-6, but I'm loving my new 200 with the 2.4.
Had it over a week now. Already have almost 200 miles on it. Lovin' it. :)

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
I've put almost 3,000 miles on mine in just the month that I've had it. Of course, I live in a rural area and every one of my wife's doctors are at least 85 miles away. We've made several trips in the past three weeks and have two more this week. That, and the fact that my 100 year old mother went in the hospital and had to have surgery two days after I got it didn't help either. That was 3 trips back and forth to Nashville at 170 miles per round trip.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh wow!! Ok, I don't feel guilty of piling miles on my car now.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point. They are, and at this rate I still won't come close to the 10K mile a year limit on my lease.

·
Super Moderator
31,981 Posts
The more miles you put on a car, the faster you amortize the purchase price. Driving off the lot, it cost $1,000 per mile to operate my wife's 200. One year later, the cost is down to about $1.78 per mile and still falling.

Reactions: JA Cumbo

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
JA Cumbo said:
Oh wow!! Ok, I don't feel guilty of piling miles on my car now.
you should have seen the miles I was putting on the EasyBreeze before the Engine Fried; I was putting AT LEAST 80 miles on it PER DAY when I was in Collision school, then after I got my Aveo, I proceeded to put 30,000 miles on THAT car (its odometer is sitting at 62K ATM, and there was 38K when it was bought.)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Can I say that I'm extremely envious! My local dealer has a 2.4 Touring with S in Deep Cherry Red marked down to just above $18k... I'm tempted but I'd get royally screwed on my Sebring... It needs exhaust and some suspension work... And it's customized and that kills resale. But I love it! I'm just going to make it "look" like a 200...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I jsut looked, I have 2200 miles on my 200, since Feb.....I need to get out more!

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
digitalrailroader said:
you should have seen the miles I was putting on the EasyBreeze before the Engine Fried; I was putting AT LEAST 80 miles on it PER DAY when I was in Collision school, then after I got my Aveo, I proceeded to put 30,000 miles on THAT car (its odometer is sitting at 62K ATM, and there was 38K when it was bought.)
If I was putting those kinds of miles on a car, There would be no way I could justify signing a lease. :O

browens1534 said:
Can I say that I'm extremely envious! My local dealer has a 2.4 Touring with S in Deep Cherry Red marked down to just above $18k... I'm tempted but I'd get royally screwed on my Sebring... It needs exhaust and some suspension work... And it's customized and that kills resale. But I love it! I'm just going to make it "look" like a 200...
Oh maaaan. For me that would be the perfect color and trim combo. They had a 200 S on the lot in black, That thing looked sharp.

Jaime said:
I jsut looked, I have 2200 miles on my 200, since Feb.....I need to get out more!
LOL!! That sounds like me. Later this summer I might try and make a road trip happen.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Totally envious. Was stopped in my tracks by a 200 at the Chrysler dealer here in Tucson. Loaded, Autumn Bronze color. A stunner. Reminded me of the 72 Ambassador Brougham in Cordoba Brown that my parents had.

The 200 is an elegant, upscale looking car. The is had dual exhausts and the new V6 IIRC. I had to get out and press my nose against the glass so to speak. Made me want to do something terrible to my bank account !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts