Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My twins think it's the greatest thing to ride in the old valiant! Funny how the simplest things can be the most fun, who needs AC or DVD player?

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
My kids never really got into the Cuda too much. They do like grandpa's 65 Mustang convertible though. I used to do work on a 35 Buick for a lady. She would let me drive it from time to time. The girls really liked riding in the rumble seat. Mom wasn't thrilled though....no seat belts, no turn signals, mechanical brakes, not to mention the "Armstrong" power steering.. That OHV straight 8 ran smooth though. Lots of torque.

·
Registered
699 Posts
When I was that age I and my younger brother rode in my pa's 38 Chrysler. No child seats back then or seat belts. We sat on the arm rests just to be able to look out the window. The arm rests were about the size of an arm rest on the living room sofa....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I too have twins and they loved riding in the varied Mopar muscle over the years but their fave was a 73 crew cab I built with about a 450HP poked 360 and when I had the bed off and had fitted a 30 and 36 gal pair of gas tanks, they loved watching out the back window as I fried the tires. The bed off,. they could see the big 265/70 16 ten ply Firestones spin. LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts