Allpar Forums banner

921 - 940 of 1003 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
And the new Ford GT might be the very reason why the ACR didnt make its debut....

Not for fear or anything silly, but they dont want to split any attention away from the ACR when they bring it out. Same methodology that they used on the Hellcats.

·
Super Moderator
38,101 Posts
Sadly, the title of this thread is not equal to the reality of NAIAS 2015 it seems.

Reactions: JohnRogers

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
As Mr Sheaves is wont to say, "It aint final until its FINAL." lol.

Reactions: LXbuilder

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I thought it was "It's not official until it's official."
Like Strat said, that too. LOL.

And yes, I believe you are correct. :D

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Take a good look at the Raptor folks...

Ram's shot will be heard tomorrow...

·
Read Only
172 Posts
Ford has done a heck of a job, the GT, the Raptor and the GT350R. They have owned the show so far.
Hoping to see the good stuff from Ma Mopar soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
"NAIAS 2015 will again be big for Chrysler"?

So far Mr. Source has fell completely flat in this one. Rebel is no where near a Raptor fighter and we've gotten a few Renegade color changes.

·
Super Moderator
38,101 Posts
NAIAS hasn't been big for Chrysler in some time. Big for Ford this year, that's for sure.

I like the Ram Rebel but it's just too darned big to be a truck that I'd buy so there's nothing for me of interest there this year.

G

·
One thing that we have heard for a while now is wait till you see what's coming next year at the show....... Well what are we supposed to be waiting for? They can't even show the supposedly up and coming new Alfa sedan or the new minivan.

921 - 940 of 1003 Posts