Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The NASCAR Dodge Teams & Drivers are back on the road course this week for the JuliaWine.com100 at Circuit de Trois-Rivieres in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec (Three Rivers)

Driver Entry List

CAR DRIVER/HOMETOWN TEAM OWNER CREW CHIEF

02 Kerry Micks, Mt. Albert, Ont. Leland/BDI/Dickies Ford Susan Micks Rino Montanari

03 Elie Arseneau, Bedford, Que. Prime Racing/Circuit ICAR Dodge Marc Arseneau Vic Decker

3 Jason Hathaway, Dutton, Ont. Snap-On Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink Dodge Ed Hakonson Craig Masters

04 J.F. Dumoulin, Trois-Rivieres, Que Bellemare/Bernier Crepeau Dodge Paul Corbeil Dany Emond

5 Noel Dowler, Sherwood Park, Alta. EMCO/Praxair/Safety Kleen Dodge Kevin Dowler Laurence Roy

07 Isabelle Tremblay, St. Hippolyte, Que. Archi Bal Dodge Isabelle Tremblay Philip Matthews

09 Ryley Seibert, Williams Lake, B.C. * Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge Trevor Seibert Keenan
Magnant

16 Benoit Theetge, Boischatel, Que. * Mercedes-Benz St. Nicolas Chevrolet Benoit Theetge TBA

17 D.J. Kennington, St. Thomas, Ont. Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge Doug Kennington Dave Wight

18 Xavier Coupal, St. Jean, Que. * TBA Dodge Robert Bosisio Robert Bosisio

19 Brad Graham, Glencoe, Ont. Holmar Plumbing Dodge Reginald Arseneault Jeff Wernham

21 Jason White, Sun Peaks, B.C. Bowers & Wilkins Dodge Melissa McKenzie Mike Ernst

22 Scott Steckly, Milverton, Ont. Canadian Tire Dodge Scott Steckly Randy Steckly

24 Jacques Villeneuve, Montreal, Que. Dodge Dealers of Quebec Dodge Scott Steckly Brian MacDonald

27 Andrew Ranger, Roxton Pond, Que. La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge Dave Jacombs Dave Jacombs

28 Alex Tagliani, Lachenaie, Que. Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser Dodge DJ Kennington Bill Burns

29 Ray Courtemanche Jr., Montreal, Que La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge Ray Courtemanche Jr. Tim Ellas

36 Alex Labbe, St. Albert, Que * VR Victoriaville/Soudure Plastique Dodge Ghislain Labbe Stephane Therrien

39 Alex Guenette, Terrebonne, Que * Motos Illimitees/DLGL Dodge Dave Jacombs Mike Knott

42 Peter Klutt, Halton Hills, Ont Legendary Motorcar Chevrolet Peter Klutt John Fletcher

47 L.P. Dumoulin, Trois-Rivieres, Que WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare Dodge Marc Andre Bergeron Tyler Case

52 Simon Dion-Viens, St-Joseph de Kamouraska. Que. * Best Buy Pièces d’auto Clement Samson TBA

56 Howie Scannell Jr., Milton, Ont K&B Auto/Trailers by Jim Bray Dodge Daniel Bray Kevin Blacklock

59 Ryan Klutt, Milton, Ont * Legendary Motorcar Chevrolet Peter Klutt Bob Roney

60 Ron Beauchamp, Jr., Windsor, Ont. Mopar/Exide/Pennzoil Dodge Ronald Beauchamp, Sr Deon Deneau

66 Robin Buck, Campbellville, Ont. Quaker State Dodge Sandra D'Angelo Randy Gray

67 David Thorndyke, Oshawa, Ont. LubeSource/Thorsons EVT Chevrolet David Thorndyke Adam Thorndyke

69 Trevor Seibert, Williams Lake, B.C. Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge Trevor Seibert Al Lerbert

71 Patrice Brisebois, Montreal, Que. Jiffy Lube Dodge Patrice Brisebois TBA

76 Jeff Lapcevich, Grimsby, Ont. Tim Hortons Dodge Sherri Lapcevich Chris Couvillon

84 J.R. Fitzpatrick, Ayr, Ont. Equipment Express Chevrolet John Fitzpatrick Don Thomson Jr.

88 TBA MaddiesPlaceRocks.com Chevrolet Derek White Brandon White

90 Martin Roy, Napierville, Que Batteries Expert/Gamache/Veloce Dodge Normand Roy Mario Gosselin

97 Hugo Vannini, Repentigny, Que. VTI Motorsports Ford Yvon Vannini Yvon Vannini

98 Larry Jackson, Oakville, Ont. B&B Decals/RC Trailers Dodge James Bray Ron Easton

99 Paul Jean, St. Eustache, Que. * BFI Canada Chevrolet Derek White Robin McCluskey

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found out I will need additional help as I will be out of town for the ALMS race at Road America.

If there is ANYONE who would like to report on this race please send me a PM. We REALLY need your help in getting this race news to our members! Thank you.

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a look at the track - pretty nice facility! I have never seen a road course mixed with a street course before, rellly neat race track!

Let's go for a lap around the track with Dodge Driver - Jason Hathaway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TV4E95T2Vsk

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Canadian Tire Series News & Notes: GP3R

Alex Guenette Getting The Feel; In Tight Battle For Rookie Honors

By Shon Sbarra, NASCAR

August 5, 2013 - 2:57pm

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.

Rookie seasons almost always have bumps, but Alex Guenette has handled them with apparent ease.

As a 17-year-old competing in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 for the first time this season, the Terrebonne, Que., driver is rounding into shape as the season heads for the homestretch.

“Coming from the karting world, the most difficult adjustment has been the weight of the cars,” said the driver of the No. 39 Motos Illimitées/DLGL Dodge. “Getting used to the braking points and getting the car to turn is something I’ve worked really hard at.”

Guenette is tied with Ryley Seibert (No. 09 Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge) in the series’ rookie-of-the-year standings, but Seibert currently holds the advantage since he leads Guenette by two points in the championship driver standings which serves as the tiebreaker in that competition.

Coming off a season-best finish of second on July 27 at Autodrome St. Eustache (Que.) has Guenette filled with confidence heading into the JuliaWine.com 100 – the feature event for the 44th annual Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres.

“We had some bad luck to start the season, but my team has worked really hard on the car and I think we’re in pretty good shape,” he said.

With a star-studded field at Trois-Rivieres that includes Jacques Villeneuve, Alex Tagliani and Andrew Ranger and a crowd expected to be in excess of 30,000 fans, the youngster vows to remain focused on the job at hand at a track he has never before raced.

“I can’t get caught up in all of that stuff,” said Guenette. “Those guys are just racing for the win. I am, too, but I have to keep the point standings in the back of my mind. All of these tracks are new to me and I have to concentrate on my job and not worry about all of that other stuff.”

Coming from a karting background, a seamless transition into the road-course events is the norm, but getting up to speed on the ovals often is more problematic. That evolution looks to be complete for Guenette as he has top-10 finishes in two of this last three oval events and an 11-th place finish in the other against some of the most veteran short-track racers Canada has to offer.

“I love road-course racing and I thought I would definitely prefer it over the ovals, but I’m really enjoying the ovals,” he said. “I’ve learned so much this year.”

Guenette gives the lion’s share of the credit for his progression to car owner and spotter Dave Jacombs, who helped transform Ranger from an open-wheel racer to a two-time series champion.

“Dave keeps me so calm on the radio,” Guenette said. “He coaches me and reminds me of things all of the time. I’d be pretty lost without him.”

FAST FACTS

The Race:

This is the eighth event of the 2013 season for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 and the third of four road course events on the schedule. This is the series’ seventh visit to the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres.

The Procedure:

The starting field is 34 cars, including provisionals. The first 29 cars will qualify through NASCAR road race style group qualifying. There will be two qualifying groups based on practice times. The remaining five spots will be awarded through the provisional process. The race will be 42 laps covering 103 kilometers (64.26 miles).

The Track:

The temporary street course of Circuit de Trois-Rivieres is an 11-turn, 1.53-mile circuit. In Trois-Rivieres – differing from many road-course tracks – the cars race in a counter-clockwise motion as on oval tracks. The track’s trademark is the Porte Duplessis, a narrow concrete gateway the cars pass through in Turn 3.

The Records:

The one-lap qualifying record for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series is 67.661 seconds (81.406 mph) set by Andrew Ranger on Aug. 6, 2011. The race record also is held by Andrew Ranger at 59 minutes, 24 seconds set on Aug. 15, 2010 for an average speed of 64.909 mph.

The History:

The Grand Prix began in 1967 while racing-passionate members of the Club Autosport Mauricien decided to organize a race in the streets of the city. Inspired by the Monaco race, Mr. Jean E. Ryan, Leon Dufour and Yves Girard, plus a committee of about thirty people, organized the event that has now become a unique event in North America. It is the oldest street course in North America and this year is the 44th edition of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres. Andrew Ranger has won four of the six previous Canadian Tire Series events with Robin Buck and Kerry Micks collecting the other two victories.

TROIS-RIVIERES NOTES

Homecoming:

Quebec native and former Formula One and Indianapolis 500 champion Jacques Villeneuve (No. 24 Dodge Dealers of Quebec Dodge) will make his third career Canadian Tire Series start in a car out of Scott Steckly’s 22 Racing stable. Villeneuve recorded a fourth-place finish in 2009 at Trois-Rivieres.

Homecoming, Part 2:

Former Indianapolis 500 pole sitter and current IZOD IndyCar Series star Alex Tagliani (No. 28 Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser Dodge), who hails from Lachenaie, Que., will drive an entry fielded by D.J. Kennington’s DJK Racing. It will be Tagliani’s 16th career series start and first since 2011 in Montreal. He outdueled then teammate Ranger for the win in July 2008 in Edmonton, Alberta for his lone series victory.

Andrew Ranger Rules GP3R:

Andrew Ranger (No. 27 La Cité de Mirabel Inc. Dodge) is the driver to beat a Trois-Rivieres. The two-time series champion has won four of the six races at the 1.53-mile Quebec road course. The other two races resulted in second place finishes to Kerry Micks (2007) and Robin Buck (2011). To pick up a fifth GP3R win, he’ll need to come from the back since he’ll likely miss qualifying due to competing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series event at Watkins Glen in New York.

Rolling Along:

Points leader Scott Steckly (No. 22 Canadian Tire Dodge) brings a three-race winning streak into the JuliaWine.com 100 having won at Motoplex Speedway in Vernon, B.C., on July 13, Auto Clearing Motor Speedway in Saskatoon, Sask., on July 17 and Autodrome St. Eustache (Que.) on July 27. The Milverton, Ont., driver is the second competitor in series history to win as many as three consecutive races – D.J. Kennington (No. 17 Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge) won five straight a season ago.

Homeland:

There could be as many as 16 Quebec drivers entered in the JuliaWine.com 100. Last season, Quebecers swept the marquee positions with Ranger winning the race and Trois-Rivieres native Louis-Philippe Dumoulin (No. 47 WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare Dodge) earning his first series pole.

Race: JuliaWine.com 100

Place: Circuit de Trois-Rivieres (Que.)

Date: Sunday, Aug. 11

Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

TV Schedule:

RDS2, Sun., Aug. 11, 3 p.m. ET (LIVE) TSN, Sun., Aug. 14th, 4:30 p.m. ET

Track Layout: 1.530-mile road course

2012 Winner: Andrew Ranger

2012 Pole Sitter: Louis-Philippe Dumoulin

Event Schedule:

Saturday: Practice 10:40-11:40 a.m.;

Qualifying 5:15 p.m.;

Sunday: Driver Introductions 3:12 p.m. ET

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray Courtemanche Junior at GP3R this weekend!

Andrew Ranger continues its momentum in 2013 with the City of Mirabel Inc.

The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series visit the legendary Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières weekend for JuliaWine.com 100. To mark the event, the City of Mirabel Inc. Andrew Ranger invited to participate in this classic team with Ray Junior Courtemanche, the pilot holds the team. Roxton Pond The driver knows a 2013 season of thunder, after have won dominant victories in NASCAR Canadian Tire Series and ARCA ICAR New Jersey Motorsports Park earlier this season. Andrew has also raced in NASCAR Nationwide Series in Elkhart Lake (WI) and NASCAR K & N East Brainerd (MN). Andrew participate in the Nationwide race at Watkins Glen, in the northwest of the state of New York, Saturday GP3R. The team City of Mirabel Inc. has asked the veteran driver Didier Schraenen replace for Saturday, and therefore to perform the tests and qualify the No. 27 City of Mirabel Inc. for JuliaWine.com 100 . Andrew perform the Watkins Glen connection - Trois-Rivières by helicopter early Saturday evening. He is expected to 19 hours in the Port of Trois-Rivières Park, just before the fireworks. And it will start from Sunday's race from the back of the grid. by Text-Enhance">mark the event, the City of Mirabel Inc. Andrew Ranger invited to participate in this classic team with Ray Junior Courtemanche, the race driver team.

by Text-Enhance">Tire at ICAR and ARCA series at New Jersey Motorsports Park earlier this season. Andrew has also raced in NASCAR Nationwide Series in Elkhart Lake (WI) and NASCAR K & N East Brainerd (MN).

The show will be even better. Andrew loves the challenge. "I'm not in my first start of the back or my first ascent. One or two neutralization beginning and middle of the race that would promote recovery by allowing me to catch up on the riders in front of me. I think I can quickly find myself in the top ten. At this level, however, reach and double ex-champions of the series and the world, as well as several other super fast and experienced drivers will be more difficult. " The hyper tray raised this year includes the best Quebecers in the discipline as well as visitors. The full entry list includes among other 13 drivers from us: Jacques Villeneuve, Alex Tagliani, Louis-Philippe and Jean-Francois Dumoulin, Martin Roy, Alex Guenette, Alex Labbé, Ray Junior Courtemanche, Hugo Vanini, Isabelle Tremblay, Elijah Arsenau Patrice Brisebois and Benoit Theege.Add the old wolf in the series, such Steckly, JR Fitzpatrick, DJ Kennington, the relentless Kerry Micks, Robin Buck, Jason Hathaway and Ron Beauchamp Jr. and the race promises to be the most contested of the season, if not the history of this series at GP3R.

While Andrew Ranger for the win aboard the No. 27 Dodge City of Mirabel Inc., Ray Junior Courtemanche promises a good time and wants to beat his best result of the season so far in 2013, a well-deserved 12th place Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in the early season. He also hopes that circumstances may help. "My car is always excellent on road courses and I feel more comfortable. In addition, I expect terrible battles and several skirmishes before me over the towers. It remains for me not to leave the track and take advantage of these incidents to improve my cause. I expect a very tough and intense racing - I like! " Ray Junior and pack NASCAR drivers will race on Saturday at 10 am for a 50 hour free trial and then 17 hours to qualify. The start of the race JuliaWine.com 100 is scheduled for 15: 30 pm Sunday, while Andrew will leave the back of the tray.

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NASCAR Stat Advance

Canadian Tire Series Stat Advance: GP3R

Analyzing The JuliaWine.com 100 At Circuit de Trois-Rivieres

By Shon Sbarra, NASCAR

August 6, 2013 - 2:12pm

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.

The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 makes its last of three trips into Quebec on Aug. 9-11 for the JuliaWine.com 100 as part of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres (Que.). Below is a statistical look at the recent performance of selected drivers at Trois-Rivieres, as well as some other statistical trends:

Circuit de Trois-Rivieres Race Setup

• Andrew Ranger has four Trois-Rivieres wins in six starts with consecutive victories from 2008 to 2010. His other two efforts at the Quebec event resulted in second-place finishes.

• J.R. Fitzpatrick has three top-five GP3R finishes in five tries to go along with two starts from the pole and has led a total of 50 laps on the 1.53-mile race course.

• Jeff Lapcevich has never finished outside of the top 10 in five Trois-Rivieres starts including top-five finishes in 2007, 2010 and 2011.

• Scott Steckly has won each of the last three NASCAR Canadian Tire Series events and is just the second driver in series history to win three straight races – D.J. Kennington scored a record five consecutive wins last season.

NASCAR Canadian Tire Series At Circuit de Trois-Rivieres

• This is the series’ seventh time to participate in the historic Quebec event.

• The JuliaWine.com 100 will be telecast live by RDS2 with coverage beginning at 3 p.m. ET on Aug. 11 and the race will premiere on TSN at 4:30 p.m. ET on Aug. 18.

• In the previous six races at the track, there has been an average of 3.0 caution periods for 10.5 laps with earliest coming at Lap 1 last season and the latest at Lap 41 in 2008.

• In Trois-Rivieres, the average finishing position for the polesitter is 6.33 and the average starting position for the race winner is 4.33.

• There has been an average of 2.67 lead changes in six GP3R race and an average of 29.5 cars have started the race.

• Dodge and Ford both have three wins while a Chevrolet has yet to reach Victory Lane.

• The .012-second margin of victory for Kerry Micks over Andrew Ranger in 2007 is the closest finish in series history.

Circuit de Trois-Rivieres Data

Race: #8 of 12 (8/11/13)

Track Layout: 1.53-mile temporary street course

Race Length: 42 laps (64.26 miles/103.32 kilometers)

Records

1-Lap Qualifying: Andrew Ranger, Dodge, 67.661 seconds, 81.406 mph, Aug. 7, 2011

42-Lap Race: Andrew Ranger, Dodge, 59 min., 24 sec., 64.909 mph, Aug. 15, 2010

Race Winners

Andrew Ranger ... 4

Robin Buck ... 1

Kerry Micks ... 1

Pole Winners

J.R. Fitzpatrick ... 2

Andrew Ranger ... 2

L.P. Dumoulin ... 1

Alex Tagliani ... 1

Manufacturer Wins

Dodge ... 3

Ford ... 3

Laps Led

Andrew Ranger ... 83

J.R. Fitzpatrick ... 50

Kerry Micks ... 43

Selected Driver Information:

Ron Beauchamp Jr. (No. 60 Mopar/Exide/Pennzoil Dodge)

• Finished eighth last season at Trois-Rivieres.
• Best track finish in six starts was fifth in 2009.
• Has three straight top-10 finishes dating back to Motoplex Speedway in Vernon, B.C.
• One of four drivers to start all 82 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series races.

Patrice Brisebois (No. 71 Jiffy Lube Dodge)

• Finished 22nd last season at Trois-Rivieres.
• Best GP3R finish in four starts was 17th in 2009.
• Played in 18 NHL seasons for the Montreal Canadiens and Colorado Avalanche.
• Is a Player Development Coach for the NHL’s Montreal Canadiens.

Jean-Francois Dumoulin (No. 04 Bellemare/Bernier Crepeau Dodge)

• Scored a career track-best finish of sixth last season at Trois-Rivieres.
• Has top 10s in four of his six GP3R starts.
• Was GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge ST champion in 2002 and GS champ in 2003.
• Won GT class at Rolex 24 at Daytona in 2007 and SGS class in 2004.

Louis-Philipe Dumoulin (No. 47 WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare Dodge)

• Finished second a season ago in the JuliaWine.com 100 for his best finish in four starts in the GP3R.
• Finished fifth in 2011 at Trois-Rivieres.
• Registered his first Canadian Tire Series victory in the season opener on May 19 on the road course at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
• Scored his first career pole win last season at Trois-Rivieres, Quebec.
• Was the 2011 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Rookie of the Year.
• Made his NASCAR Nationwide Series debut on Aug. 20, 2012 at Montreal’s Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Alex Guenette (No. 39 Motos Illimitées/DLGL Dodge)

• Making track debut this season.
• Scored a season-best finish of second in last start on July 27 at St. Eustache, Que.
• Tied with Ryley Seibert atop the series’ rookie-of-the-year standings.

Jason Hathaway (No. 3 Snap-on Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink Dodge)

• Finished 15th in last year’s GP3R event.
• Best track finish was third in 2008 edition of the JuliaWine.com 100.
• Has top-10 finishes in three of his six Trois-Rivieres starts.

D.J. Kennington (No. 17 Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge)

• Scored a fifth-place finish last season in Trois-Rivieres.
• Best Trois-Rivieres finish was third in 2009.
• Has four top-five and five top-10 finishes in six GP3R starts.
• Tops the all-time Canadian Tire Series wins list with 18.
• Won 2010 and 2012 series championships.
• Scored a single-season series record of seven wins in 2012.
• One of four drivers to start all 82 NCATS races.

Jeff Lapcevich (No. 76 Tim Hortons Dodge)

• Finished ninth in last year’s JuliaWine.com 100.
• Scored a GP3R-best finish of fourth in 2007 and 2011.
• Has a top-10 finish in all five of his Trois-Rivieres starts.
• Has posted a top-10 finish in four of his last five series starts dating back to last season.
• Changed car number to 76 from 23 to honor the passing of his father, Joe, earlier this year.

Andrew Ranger (No. 27 La Cité de Mirabel Dodge)

• Won last year’s JuliaWine.com 100; also won in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
• Made starts from the GP3R pole in 2010 and 2011.
• Has led a series-best 83 laps on the 1.53-mile circuit in Trois-Rivieres.
• Has 14 series career road-course win with nine of those coming in Quebec.
• His 17 series career wins rank second on series’ all-time list.
• Won 2007 and 2009 series titles.

Martin Roy (No. 90 Batteries Expert/Gamache Dodge)

• Finished 24th in last year’s Trois-Rivieres event.
• Scored a 13th-place finish in his 2011 track debut.
• Won 2012 series Rookie-of-the-Year honors.

Ryley Seibert (No. 09 Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge)

• Making track debut in this year’s JuliaWine.com 100.
• Scored a season-best finish of eighth on July 20 at his home track – Motoplex Speedway.
• Tied with Alex Guenette in series’ Rookie-of-the-Year standings this season.

Scott Steckly (No. 22 Canadian Tire Dodge)

• Finished seventh a season ago in the JuliaWine.com 100.
• Best track finish was second in 2008.
• Has top-10 finishes in five of his six Trois-Rivieres starts.
• Has won each of the last three Canadian Tire Series events.
• His 14 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series victories rank third on the all-time list.
• Won 2008 and 2011 series championships.

Alex Tagliani (No. 28 Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser Dodge)

• Finished 22nd in last GP3R start (2009) with engine problems after starting on the pole.
• Won Canadian Tire Series race in July 2008 at Edmonton, Alberta.
• Currently ranks 23rd in IZOD IndyCar Series point standings.
• Was pole sitter for 2011 Indianapolis 500.
• Has one win, three poles, three top fives and five top-10 finishes in 15 career NCATS starts.

Jacques Villenueve (No. 24 Dodge Dealers of Quebec Dodge)

• Scored a fourth-place finish in the 2009 JuliaWine.com 100.
• Won 1997 Formula One championship.
• Won 1995 IZOD IndyCar Series (CART) championship.
• Won 1995 Indianapolis 500.
• Has 11 career F1 wins to his credit.
• Has made 20 career NASCAR national series – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (4), NASCAR Nationwide Series (9) and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (7) – starts.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
DODGE/SRT MOTORSPORTS at TROIS RIVIERES

DRIVER AND TEAM PRACTICE RESULTS (Dodges in bold)

Pos No. Name Sponsor Best Tm In Lap Laps Diff
1 47 L.P. Dumoulin WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare 1:07.669 19 21
2 17 D.J. Kennington Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors 1:07.982 14 14 0.313
3 90 Martin Roy Batteries Expert/Veloce 1:08.268 16 18 0.599
4 28 Alex Tagliani Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser 1:08.410 14 16 0.741
5 36 Alex Labbe * Soudure Plastique/VR Victoriaville 1:08.515 17 20 0.846
6 39 Alex Guenette * Kawasaki/Motos Illimitees, DLGL 1:08.609 21 22 0.940
7 84 J.R. Fitzpatrick Equipment Express 1:08.685 11 16 1.016
8 04 J.F. Dumoulin Bernier Crepeau/Bellmare 1:08.977 20 20 1.308
9 24 Jacques Villeneuve Dodge Dealers/Couche Tard/Julia Wine 1:09.078 13 15 1.409
10 02 Kerry Micks Gaunt Collision/BDI/Leland 1:09.127 10 11 1.458
11 22 Scott Steckly Canadian Tire/Sylvania 1:09.282 11 19 1.613
12 3 Jason Hathaway Snap on Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink 1:09.378 18 18 1.709
13 98 Xavier Coupal * BainMagique.com 1:09.410 12 18 1.741
14 88 Marc-Antoine Camirand * Lucus Oil 1:09.521 13 17 1.852
15 76 Jeff Lapcevich Tim Hortons 1:09.591 12 17 1.922
16 97 Hugo Vannini Evy Look 1:09.692 8 20 2.023
17 56 Howie Scannell Jr. K&B Auto/Trailers by Jim Bray 1:09.881 14 17 2.212
18 21 Jason White Bowers & Wilkins 1:09.971 18 18 2.302
19 71 Patrice Brisebois L'Equipeur/Pedlex 1:10.431 10 26 2.762
20 09 Ryley Seibert * Lake Excavating/Emco/Marshall's 1:10.492 17 26 2.823
21 29 Ray Courtemanche Jr. La Cite De Mirabel Inc. 1:10.502 17 20 2.833
22 60 Ron Beauchamp, Jr. Mopar/Exide/Pennzoil 1:10.599 11 13 2.930
23 07 Isabelle Tremblay Archibal/Automobileendirect.com 1:10.696 19 20 3.027
24 55 Dexter Stacey MaddiesPlaceRocks.com 1:10.763 16 18 3.094
25 16 Benoit Theetge * Camasino 1:10.787 7 9 3.118
26 69 Trevor Seibert Lake Excavating/EMCO Waterworks 1:12.214 11 14 4.545
27 52 Simon Dion-Viens * Best Buy Pieces D'anto 1:12.650 17 21 4.981
28 99 Paul Jean * BFI Canada/Transport Humar 1:12.815 13 18 5.146
29 5 Noel Dowler EMCO/Praxair/Safety Kleen 1:12.900 2 2 5.231
30 27 Didier Schraenen GC Motorsports/Surgenor Truck Group 1:16.711 2 2 9.042

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
DODGE/SRT MOTORSPORTS at TROIS RIVIERES

Qualifying (Dodges in bold)

1 28 Alex Tagliani, Lachenaie, Que. Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser Dodge 67.080 82.111
2 47 L.P. Dumoulin, Trois-Rivieres, Que. WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare Dodge 67.355 81.776
3 88 Marc-Antoine Camirand, St. Léonard-d'Aston, Que. * Lucas Oil Chevrolet 67.376 81.750
4 24 Jacques Villeneuve, Montreal, Que. Dodge Dealers of Quebec/Couche-Tard Dodge 67.467 81.640
5 84 J.R. Fitzpatrick, Ayr, Ont. Equipment Express Chevrolet 67.576 81.508
6 36 Alex Labbe, St. Albert, Que * Soudure Plastique/VR Victoriaville Dodge 67.639 81.432
7 90 Martin Roy, Napierville, Que. Batteries Expert/Gamache/Veloce Dodge 67.755 81.293
8 17 D.J. Kennington, St. Thomas, Ont. Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge 67.815 81.221
9 02 Kerry Micks, Mount Albert, Ont. Leland/BDI/Gaunt Collision Ford 67.880 81.143
10 39 Alex Guenette, Terrebonne, Que. * Motos Illimitées/DLGL Dodge 67.939 81.073
11 04 J.F. Dumoulin, Trois-Rivieres, Que Bellemare/Bernier Crepeau Dodge 67.971 81.035
12 3 Jason Hathaway, Dutton, Ont. Snap-On Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink Dodge 68.117 80.861
13 76 Jeff Lapcevich, Grimsby, Ont. Tim Hortons Dodge 68.135 80.840
14 22 Scott Steckly, Milverton, Ont. Canadian Tire Dodge 68.372 80.559
15 56 Howie Scannell Jr., Milton, Ont. K&B Auto/Trailers by Jim Bray Dodge 68.512 80.395
16 97 Hugo Vannini, Repentigny, Que. Evy Look Ford 68.992 79.835
17 98 Xavier Coupal, St. Jean, Que. * Bain Magique Dodge 69.019 79.804
18 09 Ryley Seibert, Williams Lake, B.C. * Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge 69.085 79.728
19 60 Ron Beauchamp, Jr., Windsor, Ont. Mopar/Exide/Pennzoil Dodge 69.108 79.701
20 5 Noel Dowler, Sherwood Park, Alta. EMCO/Praxair/Safety Kleen Dodge 69.199 79.597
21 07 Isabelle Tremblay, St. Hippolyte, Que. Archibal/AutomobileEnDirect.com Dodge 69.363 79.408
22 16 Benoit Theetge, Boischatel, Que. * Mercedes-Benz St. Nicolas Chevrolet 69.581 79.160
23 29 Ray Courtemanche Jr., Montreal, Que. La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge 69.666 79.063
24 55 Dexter Stacey, Kahnawake, Que. MaddiesPlaceRocks.com Dodge 70.307 78.342
25 69 Trevor Seibert, Williams Lake, B.C. Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge 70.513 78.113
26 52 Simon Dion-Viens, St. Joseph de Kamouraska, Que. * Best Buy Pièces d'auto Dodge 70.777 77.822
27 99 Paul Jean, Mirabel, Que. * BFI Canada/Transport Humar Chevrolet 71.878 76.630
28 27 Didier Schraenen, St. Hilaire, Que. La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge 78.491 70.174
29 71 Patrice Brisebois, Montreal, Que. Jiffy Lube/Fédération des oeufs Dodge 92.319 59.663
30 21 Jason White, Sun Peaks, B.C. Bowers & Wilkins/Cathcart Trucking Dodge No Time

Pole Winner Interview:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Dodge/SRT Motorsports at Trois Revoires

Race Results

1 8 17 D.J. Kennington Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge 46 47 4 Running
2 28 27 Andrew Ranger La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge 46 42 Running
3 4 24 Jacques Villeneuve Dodge Dealers of Quebec/Couche-Tard Dodge 46 43 2 Running
4 12 3 Jason Hathaway Snap-On Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink Dodge 46 40 Running
5 1 28 Alex Tagliani Dicom Express/EPIPEN/Sennheiser Dodge 46 40 1 Running
6 7 90 Martin Roy Batteries Expert/Gamache/Veloce Dodge 46 38 Running
7 6 36 Alex Labbe * Soudure Plastique/VR Victoriaville Dodge 46 37 Running
8 14 22 Scott Steckly Canadian Tire Dodge 46 36 Running
9 13 76 Jeff Lapcevich Tim Hortons Dodge 46 35 Running
10 25 69 Trevor Seibert Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge 46 34 Running
11 30 21 Jason White Bowers & Wilkins/Cathcart Trucking Dodge 46 33 Running
12 29 71 Patrice Brisebois Jiffy Lube/Fédération des oeufs Dodge 46 32 Running
13 5 84 J.R. Fitzpatrick Equipment Express Chevrolet 46 31 Running
14 2 47 L.P. Dumoulin WeatherTech Canada/Bellemare Dodge 46 30 Running
15 18 09 Ryley Seibert * Lake Excavating/Emco Waterworks Dodge 46 29 Running
16 20 5 Noel Dowler EMCO/Praxair/Safety Kleen Dodge 46 28 Running
17 11 04 J.F. Dumoulin Bellemare/Bernier Crepeau Dodge 46 27 Running
18 19 60 Ron Beauchamp, Jr. Mopar/Exide/Pennzoil Dodge 46 26 Running
19 23 29 Ray Courtemanche Jr. La Cite De Mirabel Inc. Dodge 46 25 Running
20 10 39 Alex Guenette * Motos Illimitées/DLGL Dodge 39 24 Running
21 21 07 Isabelle Tremblay Archibal/AutomobileEnDirect.com Dodge 38 23 Running
22 16 97 Hugo Vannini Evy Look Ford 38 22 Running
23 17 98 Xavier Coupal * Bain Magique Dodge 37 21 Running
24 27 99 Paul Jean * BFI Canada/Transport Humar Chevrolet 37 20 Running
25 15 56 Howie Scannell Jr. K&B Auto/Trailers by Jim Bray Dodge 32 19 Suspension
26 22 16 Benoit Theetge * Mercedes-Benz St. Nicolas Chevrolet 29 18 Driver Fatigue
27 9 02 Kerry Micks Leland/BDI/Gaunt Collision Ford 28 17 Accident
28 24 55 Dexter Stacey MaddiesPlaceRocks.com Dodge 23 16 Accident
29 3 88 Marc-Antoine Camirand * Lucas Oil Chevrolet 9 15 Accident
30 26 52 Simon Dion-Viens * Best Buy Pièces d'auto Dodge 0 14 Mechanical

What a day for the Dodge boys up north! Sweep the top 12 and 19 of the top 20! Amazing. Kennington made a last-lap pass on Villeneuve to take the win.

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n8R0WLaEs1Q

TROIS-RIVIERES, Quebec, Canada

D.J. Kennington claims he isn’t a road racer, but he keeps proving himself wrong.

Kennington of St. Thomas, Ont., won the JuliaWine.com 100 in NASCAR Canadian by Text-Enhance">Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 action on Sunday at the 44th Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres after holding off road-course specialists Andrew Ranger and Jacques Villeneuve in a harried green-white-checkered finish in front of a crowd in excess of 30,000.

After starting eighth, Kennington passed former Formula One and IZOD IndyCar Series champion Villeneuve on Lap 38 before the fifth caution flag of the day flew on Lap 40 to set up the exciting finish. On the final restart, Ranger, who had gotten around Villeneuve just after Kennington made his pass, tried in every turn of the 11-turn, 1.53-mile street circuit to rattle Kennington, but was forced to settle for the runner-up position.

“We just had a great race car today,” said Kennington. “The crew did a great job at getting cool air to the brakes. At the end, we still had good braking. I saved as much as I could. We got a little lucky that (Villeneuve) slipped up a little and we were able to get by.”

With three series road-course wins to his credit Kennington has shown the ability to win anywhere at any time, but outdueling the likes of Ranger and Villeneuve had Kennington thinking about the significance.

“To beat those two guys on a road course is right up there in my career,” said Kennington. “They are two of the best in the world in my estimation. It’s really special. With (Ranger) starting in the rear and getting to the front, we might have been in trouble if he started on the pole.”

Ranger, a four-time Trois-Rivieres winner, started from the rear of the field due to missing Saturday’s qualifying session after competing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Watkins Glen (N.Y.) International. Despite not getting the win, Ranger was pleased with the results.

“From where we started, I’m really happy with second place,” said Ranger – owner of 14 series road-course victories. “The car was pretty used up at the end. I had to fight for everything in passing all those cars. I tried everything to pass (Villeneuve). He raced me totally clean and like a champion. We went through (four) turns side-by-side and we never touched.”

The final restart gave Ranger one last opportunity at the win.

“The cautions at the end really helped me a lot on those last laps I was finally able to get the speed I wanted to in the corners, but (Kennington) didn’t make any mistakes,” he said.

Villeneuve, who led a race-high 29 laps, finished third for his best finish in three career Canadian Tire Series starts. He finished fourth in this event in 2009.

“I was taking it easy in the beginning, but I saw a chance to get around (Tagliani) and I took it,” said the accomplished driver. “I misjudged a corner while passing a (lapped car) and Kennington was able to get around me. I thought I had a chance at the end to get it back, but (Kennington) clipped the wall and bounced into me which set us back.”

Villeneuve appreciated the opportunity to compete in the legendary event.

“These are fun cars to drive and this is a fun little track,” said the former world champion driver and fan favorite. “This event is important to Quebec and Canada. It has provided drivers, including me, the stage to further their careers.”

It was the first win of the season for Kennington, who set a single-season series record with seven victories a year ago and the 19th career win for the driver of the No. 17 Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge which tops the series’ all-time list.

Jason Hathaway finished fourth followed by IndyCar Series regular Alex Tagliani in fifth. Tagliani set a new track record in Saturday’s qualifying session for his fourth series career pole win. He led the first eight laps of the race before getting tangled up Louis-Philippe Dumoulin in a battle for the lead.

Martin Roy, Alex Labbe, Scott Steckly, Jeff Lapcevich and Trevor Seibert completed the top ten.
The race was slowed due to caution five times for 16 laps. The five cautions equaled the series high at the track that was established in the 2007 race.

In the championship standings, Steckly saw his lead shrink to just four points over Kennington. Hathaway holds down the third spot, just 14 points behind the leader while Dumoulin dropped from second to fourth, but is still within striking distance at 16 tallies back with just four races remaining.

The JuliaWine.com 100 will be telecast on TSN on Sunday, Aug. 18 at 4:30 p.m. ET.

The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 is in action next on Saturday, Aug. 17 at Riverside International Speedway in Antigonish, N.S., in the Wilson Equipment 300 supporting Red Cross Disaster Relief.

D.J. Kennington passes Jacques Villeneuve late in the race en route to his 19th series victory and first win of 2013.
Matthew Murnaghan/NASCAR

Interviews:

D.J. Kennington
http://americaneg.vo.llnwd.net/o16/nascar/2013/2013hometracks/ncats/trois-rivieres_081113/ncats_81113_gp3r_dj-kennington_first_place.mp3

Andrew Ranger
http://americaneg.vo.llnwd.net/o16/nascar/2013/2013hometracks/ncats/trois-rivieres_081113/ncats_81113_gp3r_andrew-ranger_second_place.mp3

Jaques Villeneuve
http://americaneg.vo.llnwd.net/o16/nascar/2013/2013hometracks/ncats/trois-rivieres_081113/ncats_81113_gp3r_jacques-villeneuve_third_place.mp3

Lap by Lap Re-Cap

3:28

NASCAR Home Tracks:
GREEN FLAG!

3:29

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Labbe and Stacey dropped to the back for unapproved changes and Ranger to the back for driver change,

3:30

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 1 - CAUTION #1 for Dion-Viens stopped in Turn 1.

3:31

NASCAR Home Tracks:
The JuliaWine.com 100 is 42 laps.

3:32

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 1 - Without a full lap being completed before the caution, it will be a full restart minus the Dion-Viens car.

3:33

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 2 - Ranger had already moved up a handful of positions, but he will return to the back for the restart.

3:35

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 4 - Coming to the green.

3:36

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 5 - GREEN FLAG.

3:36

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 5 - Tagliani leads through Turn 3.

3:37

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 5 - Fitzpatrick gets out of shape in Turn 10.

3:39

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 6 - The top five as they run is Tagliani, LP Dumoulin, Villeneuve, Roy, Camirand.

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 6 - Fitzpatrick to pit road.

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 7 - Left front flat for Fitzpatrick.

3:41

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 8 - LP Doumoulin gets around Tagliani in Turn 6, but Tagliani gets it back in Turn 9.

3:41

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 9 - Villeneuve takes over the lead in Turn 1.

3:42

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 10 - Villeneuve opens up a bit of a gap back to Tagliani in second.

3:44

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 10 - CAUTION #2 - Tagliani, Guenette, Comirand and Labbe make contact in what appears to be Turn 6.

3:45

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 11 - The current top 10 is Villeneuve, LP Dumoulin, Roy, Kennington, Micks, JF Dumoulin, Lapcevich, Steckly, Hathaway and Vannini.

3:46

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 12 - The Comirand car suffered significant front end damage.

3:48

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 12 - Positions 11-20 are Coupal, Scannell, Beauchamp, Ranger, R. Seibert, Theetge, Tremblay, T. Seibert, Brisebois, Stacey.

3:49

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 13 - Tagliani is on pit road making repairs as is Guenette,

3:50

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 13 - The Roy machine has some front end damage, but is continuing on.

3:51

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 14 - Tagliani is back on track in 25th.

3:52

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 13 - LP Dumoulin was directed by NASCAR to go down pit road to clean up some body damage. He has lost a lap and is in 27th.

3:53

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 14 - The new top five is Villeneuve, Roy, Kennington, JF Dumoulin, Micks.

3:54

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 14 - LP Dumoulin is back on the track and was the beneficiary and at the end of the lead lap.

3:55

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 15 - GREEN FLAG

3:55

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 15 - Kennington looks to the outside for second, but can't make it stick and falls back into third.

3:56

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 17 - More damage for LP Dumoulin and he'll head down pit road.

3:56

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 17 - Hathaway into fifth followed by Lapcevich and Micks.

3:57

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 17 - Ranger up to 11th the last time by.

3:57

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 18 - Ranger into the top 10.

3:58

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 18 - Hathaway and Lapcevich having a battle for fifth.

3:58

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 19 - Ranger up to ninth right behind Steckly.

3:59

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 19 - Coupal is off the track in a run-off area.

4:00

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 20 - The top five remains Villeneuve, Roy, Kennington, JF Dumoulin, Hathaway.

4:01

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 21 - The Villeneuve lead the last time by was 1.146 seconds.

4:02

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 22 - Fitzpatrick is back up to 12th after the early tire issue.

4:03

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 22 - Kennington around Roy for second.

4:03

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 23 - JF Dumoulin around Roy for third.

4:05

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 24 - The Villeneuve lead is over two seconds on Kennington.

4:06

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 25 - CAUTION #3 for Stacey making contact with the wall in Turn 6.

4:07

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 26 - LP Dumoulin is the Free Pass car and will get back on the lead lap.

4:08

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 26 - The top 10 is Villeneuve, Kennington, JF Dumoulin, Roy, Hathaway, Lapcevich, Micks, Ranger, Steckly, Scannell.

4:09

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 26 - The LP Dumoulin damage was all cosmetic, but he lost a lot of track position.

4:10

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 27 - The Stacey damage doesn't look awful. Cosmetic in the front end.

4:11

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 27 - Stacey has been called out of the race due to the accident. Opted to save car.

4:11

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 28 - GREEN FLAG

4:12

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 28 - Theetge has been penalized with a drive-through for jumping the restart.

4:12

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 28 - Villeneuve looks smooth on the track, but Kennington is right there.

4:13

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 28 - Ranger up to seventh followed by Fitzpatrick.

4:14

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 29 - Micks gets turned around in Turn 10 and suffers front end damage that looks severe.

4:15

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 30 - CAUTION #3 - Coupal and T. Seibert get together in Turn 6.

4:16

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 31 - Micks may have gotten some help from Fitzpatrick, but hard to tell from my perspective.

4:18

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 31 - The top 10 is Villeneuve, Kennington, Roy, JF Dumoulin, Lapcevich, Hathaway, Ranger, Fitzpatrick, Tagliani, Scannell.

4:19

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 32 - Ranger has turned the fastest lap of the race so far.

4:20

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 32 - Positions 11-20 are Steckly, Labbe, R. Seibert, White, T. Seibert, Coupal, Dowler, Brisebois, Tremblay, Courtemanche.

4:21

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 33 - Still under caution. The Ranger fact was just a report from a question.

4:23

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 34 - Coming to the green.

4:24

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 35 - Green Flag.

4:26

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 35 - Ranger around Roy and into third.

4:26

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 36 - Ranger picked off three cars on that last lap.

4:27

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 37 - Ranger looks to the outside of Kennington, but thinks better of it.

4:27

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 38 - Five to go.

4:28

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 38 - The top four are nose to tail through the turns.

4:29

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 38 - Kennington around Villeneuve in Turn 9 for the lead.

4:29

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 39 - Ranger is looking to get around Villeneuve, too.

4:30

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 40 - Kennington continues to lead Villeneuve and Ranger.

4:32

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 40 - CAUTION #5 - Tremblay and Coupal get together.

4:34

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 41 - The top 10 under caution is Kennington, Villeneuve, Ranger, JF Dumoulin, Hathaway, Lapcevich, Roy, Tagliani, Steckly, Labbe.

4:35

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 42 - The first attempt at a green-white-checkered will be coming up. There will be up to three attempts at a green-white-checkered finish.

4:38

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 42 - Track workers are getting the Coupal car off the track.

4:38

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 44 - The field is getting the one to go signal.

4:40

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 45 - GREEN FLAG!

4:40

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 45 - Ranger around Villeneuve for second.

4:41

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 45 - Kennington keeps lead.

4:41

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 46 - White flag for Kennington.

4:42

NASCAR Home Tracks:
Lap 46 - Ranger is looking for any opportunity.

4:42

NASCAR Home Tracks:
CHECKERED FLAG - Kennington wins the JuliaWine.com 100.

·
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MOPAR 22 has found a feed to watch this race.

The commentators are speaking in French & English since the broadcast was live on RDS which is the French speaking channel of TSN, but the action is really exciting!

Check this race out!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gp3r-2013

1 - 11 of 11 Posts