Allpar Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13,550 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Ha! Even if my wife was retired I'd still be the cook and cleaning lady... In a manly way of course... ;)

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Anyone else notice a abnormally small cushion during practice...

Was this a concession to Nascar?

·
Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
10,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
# 68 Clay Greenfield picks up 2 seconds & 7 MPH in Final Practice. Read all about it here:

http://www.allpar.com/forums/topic/151053-nascar-cw-trucks-at-eldora-speedway-the-mudsummer-classic/#entry11359195

Seeing the way this thread & topic is working out is why I asked the question about bringing Motorsports News to MOPAR News & Rumors. It proves that most MOPAR NASCAR fans here on Allpar.com will not want to venture into another section or are willing to try the newly re-vamped system we have in place in the Motorsports News when they can get their news here.

(543 views here in MOPAR N & R so far VS. 121 in motorsports news section & counting)

At first I wanted to merge the threads but due to the main nature of the discussion, this would not fit into the Motorsports News thread since we want to talk about the race & the drivers involved, not politics of one race over another - that was not the point of why I started this thread here!

This creates a huge problem on Allpar.com & a decision must be reached on what to do next for this moderator? At least now I know where certain MOPAR motorsports fans will post in which section, which will aid in future Motorsports News topics. One way or another with your help, this moderator will get this straightened out!

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
Fantastic news Bob

·
Registered
844 Posts
Greenfield and Cobb started 8th & 9th in the LCQ with 1st 5 transferring to the main event- it's not over yet for them (though not very hopeful).

Greenfield P6 with 4 to go. Has a chance!

Heck of a battle between Benning and Greenfield after the restart, but Benning hung on to the last transfer spot.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Not a Mopar, so excuse my family pride, but congratulations to my nephew for being the winning crew chief!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts