Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have 5 scale models Neons I bought back in 1994 at the time I bought my 1995 Dodge Neon. Look how cute they are. I like the lime colored one the best. I searched eBay and can't find any listed. I am NOT selling them, just showing to you guys! I love them!

Check them out!

http://dodgeneon.web...caleModels.html

·
Super Moderator
36,917 Posts
These used to be somewhat common and easy to find on eBay. I guess like all the full sized Neons that used to be around they've just disappeared. I have 2, both in the "race" tirm, one black one yellow.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I still have 5 scale models Neons I bought back in 1994 at the time I bought my 1995 Dodge Neon. Look how cute they are. I like the lime colored one the best. I searched eBay and can't find any listed. I am NOT selling them, just showing to you guys! I love them!

Check them out!

http://dodgeneon.web...caleModels.html

I've got the same set, purchased when they first came out. The white racer is kind of a "Herbie" look alike.
The set always gets a few grins from visitors even while shown with all my vette and muscle car promos.
As opposed to my Pacer and Gremlin promos which brings groans.

I believe i saw some of these for sale at Carlisle last week for around $20 each.

And speaking of promos, any news on the Mopar offerings this year? My 1st choice is for a Redline Charger R/T of course.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
any plans to pose your set with your 1:1? I posed my Silverfern Brookfield Stratus with my Breeze, and its amazing to see the difference between 1:25 to 1:1!

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,933 Posts
I have been out-bid on the full set of these (with the display shelf thingy) more than once and finally gave up. I did manage to grab the white one, though. It's displayed with a Prowler and a couple other promos from the 90's.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I found a 5$ Caliber...at Rite Aid.... likely full of lead, but very accurate.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
There are three different black coupe race cars. I have all three.

I have several doubles... I have between ten and twelve of em (can't remember what's at my parents house) and the display shelf. Some of mine are in better shape than others. I have most of the boxes too.

I have more Neon memorabilia than I know what to do with.

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
are neon models good ones?I usually use plastic ones, recently my friend presented me with wooden models, but it is not very comfortable for me do create them, it is clear that some tools which are appropriate for plastic are not good for wooden ones. so my collection is mostly full of plastic models) I am really satisfied with the results of my work)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts