Allpar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Plymouth Duster 340, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Been a Mopar guy pretty much all my life ever since my dad bought a 71 Chrysler 300 when I was a kid.

Currently own a 70 Duster 340 and a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE. Love 'em both.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian to Allpar, I think a few of us here will agree that you need to show off some pictures of that Duster, I have friend here that has one just like yours. I personally would also love to here your opinion on driving the 4XE and how it's working out for you.

·
Registered
1970 Plymouth Duster 340, 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome fellow Canadian to Allpar, I think a few of us here will agree that you need to show off some pictures of that Duster, I have friend here that has one just like yours. I personally would also love to here your opinion on driving the 4XE and how it's working out for you.
We've had the Wrangler 4XE a week and a half. It's a lot of fun to drive and the electric is great if you have a lot of short trips. Running hybrid mode, it tends to stay in electric and the gas engine only kicks in when it's needed. In town, that isn't much. On the highway, it gives you a nice push in the back accelerating up to speed. Build quality and materials seem very good. It's pretty comfortable too if you don't mind a firm ride. If and when I have to commute again, I can do it both ways in electric. We got the dual top group so I will need to find the time to take off the hardtop and put the soft one on. Getting the Wrangler for us was a bit of a bucket list thing. My wife always wanted one and I've always liked them too. We loved our 18 Compass Trailhawk but we figured we aren't getting any younger so.....

·
Registered
777 Posts
Welcome from Timmins Ontario.Mopar Insiders is a good pro Mopar site.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
We've had the Wrangler 4XE a week and a half. It's a lot of fun to drive and the electric is great if you have a lot of short trips. Running hybrid mode, it tends to stay in electric and the gas engine only kicks in when it's needed. In town, that isn't much. On the highway, it gives you a nice push in the back accelerating up to speed. Build quality and materials seem very good. It's pretty comfortable too if you don't mind a firm ride. If and when I have to commute again, I can do it both ways in electric. We got the dual top group so I will need to find the time to take off the hardtop and put the soft one on. Getting the Wrangler for us was a bit of a bucket list thing. My wife always wanted one and I've always liked them too. We loved our 18 Compass Trailhawk but we figured we aren't getting any younger so.....
That sounds awesome, wish we were in the market for a new vehicle, would be looking at one of these for more then one reason.

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. Love that Duster.

Reactions: DustDevl340
1 - 19 of 19 Posts