Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Allpar forums. I've been coming to Allpar for years, reading the news and history articles on the front page but this is my first foray into the forums.

I've recently acquired a 75 Dart Special Edition 2-door with a 360/727 in it. Already, I've put a new carb, starter, battery cable, starter relay, distributor, ignition coil, ignition control module, and of course ballast resistor in it. Runs real well now, though I'm about to do some upgrades on it here very soon.

I've always had a huge thing for Darts as most of my childhood was spent riding in a 67 2-door Slant Six. My dad had hot rods and even Dart GTS's, but that Slant Six one is the one I've always loved.

Anyways, hope I'm welcomed here and thanks in advance for the knowledge I'll gain from you guys and gals!

·
Premium Member
20,074 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Pretty special to find a 360 in the later years of the Dart if it is original. If not original, nice setup.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. I had a 67 Dart when I was in college. I had transplanted the slant six out of my wrecked 74 Duster into it. The Duster had a broken frame and wasn't repairable, so I bought the 67 for a hundred bucks and did the work myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts