Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone . I'm new to site and am looking forward to reading ideas on how to keep our vehicals in tip top shap. I have an 07 charger rt and an 07 aspen hith a 5.7 . I somehow have become a mopar guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been a subscriber for a long time. I have enjoyed reading articles I found of interest. Yes, I signed up to get Allpar as emails. Why you would think I want to unsubscribe is beyond me.
I didn't care for the tone of this message you sent me just because I never go to the forums and participate in your polls. I don't see what it matters what car I like or anything else that I consider personal information. This is the message you sent me for no reason.,

You are on this list because you joined the Allpar forums. If you want to unsubscribe, there is a single-click way to do it at the bottom of the message, and I apologize for bothering you. Please don't unsubscribe by reporting this message as spam, because there are many ways to get off the mailing list, and you had to opt-in to get here in the first place.

So, I repeat, what makes you think I want to unsubscribe from Allpar???
I don't like the attitude of this message. And again, NO I do not want to unsubscribe unless it is mandatory I have anything to do with your forums. To be totally honest with you, I barely have time to read any of my emails. Except the bills of course. Now those I wish I could ignore and delete.

[email protected] P.S. My ID and user name are the same. chuckram for both.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's just a generic email, chuckram. By no means is it intended to have you unsubscribe to Allpar. This site is a gold mine of information and help for anyone with a Mopar that needs help from time to time. I'm sure one of the moderators or administrators could elaborate a little more. I'm neither one, just a happy member that has gleaned a lot of help over the years from the more knowledgeable folks here. I try to pitch in from time to time, but it's rare that I actually help anyone! LOL Use the site when you need to. Participation is not a requirement.

Humblerumble, welcome to Allpar. I'd love to see some pics of your Aspen. I didn't know the 5.7 was available in them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts