Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Mopar blood runs deep in our family. I've had many Mopars since the seneties and currently have the 08 Caliber, 10 Ram Quad and a 2001 Prowler. I haven't seen anything here on the Prowler but maybe I can change that. The Prowler sites on the web have all turned to politics and I'm tired of having to "dig" for car related talk. A car site should be about cars. So I'll be feeling my way through as this sites software is different then the other site. Does anyone use an iPad to browse? Tips are welcome. Lol

Thanks,
Gary AKA MDProwler

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, Gary. I don't know how many members we have with Prowlers, but I guess you'll find out. I had an 08 Caliber too and got hit head on in April of 2010, so don't have it anymore. I was doing about 50 mph and the highway patrol estimated the girl that hit me was traveling between 65-70mph. I walked away with no external injuries, but had to have some physical therapy for my neck and back. Airbags and seat belts that work properly will definitely save your life!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

I love prowlers! You don't see too many of them anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jaime said:
Welcome to Allpar!

I love prowlers! You don't see too many of them anymore.
You do if you go to Vegas. Of course, in Vegas,you can drive a Prowler for more than the mere 3 months a year in the North East. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone,

Chuzz, I don't envy you but I'm glad the safety devices protected you. I just lost a nephew a few months back from that type of accident.

I actually do get the Prowler out for about 7-8 months out of the year. Spring and fall are the best times. After about 10 years of ownership and countless car shows and trophies I've tired of the car show scene. But I still like parking next to the Corvettes at Cruise night. They hate that. It just sorta makes their car seem invisible. lol. Anyway, it's lots of fun to drive and handling is somewhat like the Crossfire. I've met alot of people all over the country because of this car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts