Allpar Forums banner

241 - 260 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
A literally Grand (aka bigger) Cherokee... Yuck.... No thanks Hopefully C&D is just guessing and doesn't have any more insight/info that we don't already have.
Do you mean bigger compass? Current Cherokee looks nothing like that render. This render looks like the compass and the Chinese grand commander or whatever it is combined

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,050 Posts
Just curious, are you saying that because you have some (legitimate) inkling of how it actually looks?
More than a inkling. Lol. Insider stuff I get to see and use to make my Photoshop renders gives me enough insight to know. Sometimes I have a hard time bringing all the right details to life though, as with this one.. what I can tell you, I already have.

·
Registered
356 Posts
WLJeeps.org
(at http://www.wljeeps.org/ )

2022 Jeep 3-row WL75 (unnamed)
    • All-new 3-row Jeep Grand Cherokee variant (WL75) (unnamed)
    • World Debut date/location - Fall 2020
    • Press materials launch date - November 2020
    • Order banks open - December 2020 (estimated)
    • Production startup - December 21, 2020
    • PHEV model (production start July/August 2021)
    • New - "Giorgio" architecture (unibody rear-wheel-drive based)
    • New - 2.0L turbocharged engine w/eTorque (production start May 2021)
    • New - 3.6L engine w/eTorque
    • New - 5.7L HEMI V8 w/eTorque
    • New - Resdesigned shifter
    • New - 7", 8.4" and 10.1" UConnect Radios
    • New - Ventilated rear seats
    • New - Improved off-road capability
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee WL74
    • All-new 5th generation Grand Cherokee WL74 (replaces WK2)
    • World Debut date/location - Q1 2021
    • Press materials launch date -Q1 2021
    • Order banks open - Q1 2021
    • Production startup - Q1 2021
    • PHEV model (production start July/August 2021)

·
Jeepaholic
5,894 Posts
More than a inkling. Lol. Insider stuff I get to see and use to make my Photoshop renders gives me enough insight to know. Sometimes I have a hard time bringing all the right details to life though, as with this one.. what I can tell you, I already have.
I’m amazed at what you and others who make these renderings are able to do using hints and insider info. If it’s pics, maybe that’s easier, but suggestions...taking those and manipulating an image to match...that’s above my pay grade. I think sketch artists fall into that category too. If I were to try it, the pic would look like a drunk person attempted to draw it. No offense intended to drunk blind people anywhere, at any time.

Reactions: Bajanbuoy and tlc
241 - 260 of 503 Posts