Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just wanted to share news of a new product on the way for all of us Mopar nuts. The company name is Nordic American Performance Products. They've developed a new valve cover. I've been involved helping them. The pictures I'm posting are of the small block Mopar stuff, but big block stuff is on the way as well. As you can see, it's a "two piece" system with a decorative lid. If you are interested in commenting on this product, please search Nordic American Performance Products on Facebook or go to their website, Nordic American and leave a message or ask your questions. If you like these, we need to let them know. They are pitching this to Mopar soon and hope to get enough interest to proceed. The owner says they will be willing to do custom logos as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Limited, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 Laredo, 2017 Jeep Wrangler
1,174 Posts
PS
These would have been great for small block and big block Chevrolet engines and other engines that use adjustable valve trains!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do some for the old Poly 318 please!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts