Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Greetings Michael and welcome to the PT family.

The noise you mention is similar to the one I've heard on our '05 GT convertible, especially with the top down. One thing to try is to relocate the tire/wheel to the passenger's rear position. I was told by the tire shop that any problem tire is less likely to bother the driver because its the farthest away. And on the rear it won't affect the steering.

I can't speak to the '06 and newer radios, but I've replaced the original AM/FM/CD in our '03 Touring with a factory AM/FM/6CD with no real surprises. The '01-'05 center dash panels have a couple of screws behind the power window switches, otherwise it just pops off and on.

I've never heard of any problems with washer nozzles. They should be easy enough to find in a salvage yard.

Your trip computer is showing the average MPG since the beginning of time...or at least since the battery was last connected. And miles to empty are based on that average. I've driven our 2010 to Maryland a few times, and watch the average climb one-tenth of a mpg to somewhere decent. But checking the individual tanks at the fill-ups are the best gauge for that. Sometimes I wish it had a current MPG readout, except that starting up from stop it might show 10 MPG and 60+ coasting downhill.

Cheers! :thumbsup:
Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.