Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995 dodge grand caravan
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the church has a 1966 dodge d500 sitting out back. been sitting for years, someone stole the hoist for the dump bed years ago. they are getting ride of it. maybe they will give it to me, it is under discussion either that or they will scrap it, they are not sure. be a good will it run. the nice big metal flatbed, the keys are somewhere, the clutch pedal is all the way to the floor, big old steering wheel, Armstrong steering.

·
Registered
82 Imperial, 91 New yorker, 00 Neon, 00 Dak, 00 Ram 1500, 06 Ram 2500, 07 Charger R/T, 22 Ram 1500
75 Posts
Those old huge trucks are beautiful. I pass one on my commute in a farmers field hid behind tons of old Ford trucks. Shes the fairest of them all (well...in my eyes)

I'm sure it would be a huge project to make it road worthy depending on its condition.

·
Registered
1993 Dodge caravan, 1949 Dodge truck, 1991 swb chevrolet truck
149 Posts
Great trucks, I had a older 1960 Thinking it may have been a D200? Not really sure. It was a HEAVY DUTY 1 ton, possibly a 2 ton. Slant 6/ 4spd Was a county truck since new.

I was in my 20's, wife & I bought some property and a mobile home. I used the truck to clean up the property & tow the mobile home to the property.
I had a work vehicle I drove to work every day, the truck stayed home and was the wife run around vehicle for awhile, she took it grocery shopping, pay bills etc...

I think you probably would have a hydraulic clutch, so if no fluid it would have pedal on the floor. Could be a simple fix.
Going to take a lot of room to park that full sized girl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts