Allpar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2012 Chrysler TC touring-L, nicely loaded over all I am very happy!

Will post some pics later tomorrow, once I have access to my computer.

Reactions: JA Cumbo

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Awesome
Congrats

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Nice! Hurry up and get those pics up.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a few pics

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,685 Posts
Congrats! Very nice.

Did you trade-in the Journey?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Very nice.

Did you trade-in the Journey?
Yes, I miss the Jounrey, but with our growing family, it was getting very tight.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have the same exact van except with black leather! Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Man, that is gorgeous! I wish I had the funds to trade my 99 GC on a new one, but I can't handle another car note until I get this Chevy paid off. Four more years. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! So far we love it! It really has so much room, in comparison too the Journey. It sure moves down the road! And never thought my Journey was underpowered =o

Getting used too all the features, the keyless go system takes some getting used too. Love the Travel Link and the Bluetooth streaming audio.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is some pics for your viewing pleasure

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I think Jamie's just a little bit sadistic, posting those pics. He's made me jealous too, Strat.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Best thing ever for long trips. 5 hours and I wasn't worn out at all.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,685 Posts
Best thing ever for long trips. 5 hours and I wasn't worn out at all.
Yep. Our old '00 T&C Ltd AWD was great on long trips. Could drive for hours easily. Longest was the 16 hours driving to FL from VA to visit my sister. And that was with a pinched nerve in my back.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yep. Our old '00 T&C Ltd AWD was great on long trips. Could drive for hours easily. Longest was the 16 hours driving to FL from VA to visit my sister. And that was with a pinched nerve in my back.
Same here. Our 2002 T&C has made the 900 mile trip from Arlington (VA) to Tampa many times without a hitch - also to see my sister! You must have gone a little farther south as we make it in 14 hours non-stop with light traffic. Great vehicle for long trips with six people aboard. The family loves it. Am currently lusting after a 2012 T&C Touring L.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts