Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to possibly purchase a 63 Valiant Convertible and was wondering where you get your parts. I know the car needs a new dash pad, but every search I've done doesn't turn up anything for anything less than a 68. Who are your favorite parts suppliers and has anyone located dash pads for 63 Valiants? Before I commit to buying the car I want to know I can find parts for it.

Thanks very much.

·
Super Moderator
37,867 Posts
As I am only familiar with 67-68 Valiants, you might try
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/
I hate to send you to a different forum, but it's really got a lot of info and a great swap section if the dash pad is not repoped.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I know Just Dashes makes the pad for the 63 - 66 Valiant's and Dart's. They had a sample at the show this past weekend, quality looks good.

As for other parts, mechanical items are easy to come by, I just went to my local Pepboys and bought my tune-up items.

Trim and such like items, will be the toughest items to find, but eBay is a great source.

13" tires are tough to find as well, but there are other options, such as upgrading to a 14" wheel. I will have to figure out something soon, as I will need tires :(

Good luck and hope you end up buy this Valiant, it will be a great car!

·
Registered
229 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts