Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
35,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 19, 2019, Paramus, NJ on the grounds of Bergen Community College.

This is a 25-year show: cars made up to model-year 1994 are good! Deadline for pre-registration, May 1 ($15/show-car). After that, day-of-show registration is $20/show-car. Trucks and Jeeps are welcome. Usually there's at least a couple of pre-1930s cars, some trucks, motorcycles, etc — around 400 cars in all if the weather holds up. Roughly 10% Mopars in the past, but the sponsoring club (Restored Rusty Relics) has more like 25% Mopar content...

If you don't already have a minivan book, come in and I'll sign one for you (and give you a discount)!

North Jersey Auto Show - a classic car show-and-swap sponsored by the Restored Rusty Relics Antique Auto Club (at https://www.nj-autoshow.com/ )

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Wish I could, but I took my car off the road because it's taken me a year and a half and I still haven't replaced the head gasket and turbo lines.

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Your Dakota qualifies......

Reactions: Bob Lincoln

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
He came to show in Teterboro and this is much bigger:)

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
I am considering it, not sure if that weekend is booked for me. It is a 10-11 hour round trip drive.

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
And you have to come to new Joisy off all places....

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Well, last night's meeting killed the trip. We have our annual memorial service for departed firefighters on Sunday, May 19 at 10:00 am. No way I can do both. And since most of the guys attending are 80-90 years old, and the crowd is dwindling to about a dozen, my absence would be especially noteworthy.

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
Would be there otherwise. Next year, should have the Daytona back on the road.

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Only 2 days left to pre-register!

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Gene will there...he's our official photographer. Looks to be a beautiful day!

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Teterboro is bringing a new Gladiator:)

Reactions: JohnRogers

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Thanks to all who came. Almost 500 cars showed up! Spectacular day.:)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Everytime I hear about a show like this I wonder if my 1st gen minivan is significant enough in Chrysler history and rare to warrant coming to a show like this in the condition its in. Especially down here. I get people coming to me all the time asking about it because as one person put it, "You just don't see this anywhere anymore". I'm just self conscious because its a product of the 80's boxiness, has almost 300,000 miles and it still sees light to moderate use, and it shows.

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
I would not hesitate to bring any Chrysler product more than 15 years old.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts