Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Wow, now that is a find. Probably the only car I've seen going for that price that is actually worth that price. Not that I have the money for it, but where is it located?

·
King
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really dont know where it is.
I could find out.
I would buy it if I had the money. but dont

But think about this
if you did buy it
Now you have one of the lowest mileage Daytonas on record.
You cant or shouldnt cruz it around
you would have to trailer it around.
Or park it in some museum.

that would take the fun out of it wouldnt it

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
That all depends on your personal outlook, Turbo. I don't buy cars for show and tell. I buy cars to get from point A to point B and back to point A again. I'd buy it if I had the money and I'd use it as a daily driver, but that's just me. I like cruising in style when available.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Car is in Texas, I have a info of the dealer somewhere. He also has a new 1989 Chrysler New Yorker. Very interesting Pacifica, pretty much a base car, plus it's a really early build date car since it does not has the passive restraint seat belts.

·
Administrator
5,646 Posts
chuzz said:
That all depends on your personal outlook, Turbo. I don't buy cars for show and tell. I buy cars to get from point A to point B and back to point A again. I'd buy it if I had the money and I'd use it as a daily driver, but that's just me. I like cruising in style when available.
That is exactly my view as well. If I had it I'd drive it. Maybe not as a daily driver, but I certainly would put miles on it as I enjoyed it.

·
King
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I so want this car, But yes I would drive it everywhere.
maybe just not when Jersey salted the roads

All my cars are drivers first
show cars second

·
Premium Member
20,121 Posts
it's somewhere around Buda, TX according to the phone number listed below in the text.

I think I saw this a couple years back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts