Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night at 6:28 pm, my wife gave birth to daughter #5: Claudia Grace Stilwell. Everyone is doingg excellent! We will be staying at the hospital till tomorrow evening since miss Claudia needs to be watched a little bit, but nothing major is expected. Just wanted to share my joy! Happy Daddy! I will get some pictures up Saturday evening or Sunday.

Matt

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Congratulations on #5. Do you have any boys? I was fortunate enough to get one of each. And then I quit!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Last night at 6:28 pm, my wife gave birth to daughter #5: Claudia Grace Stilwell. Everyone is doingg excellent! We will be staying at the hospital till tomorrow evening since miss Claudia needs to be watched a little bit, but nothing major is expected. Just wanted to share my joy! Happy Daddy! I will get some pictures up Saturday evening or Sunday.

Matt
5 daughters? !!!!

OMG

Congratulations. :excited:

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
5 daughters? !!!!

OMG

Congratulations. :excited:
My wife is one of six girls in her family. I felt sorry for my father-in-law because my wife is the only one of them worth a hoot.

·
King
3,488 Posts
5 Daughters !!! I'd put a shotgun over the mantle. (LOL)
I have 2 boys, 14 and 11 and thats enough for me.

:cheers: Congratulations :yahoo: :clap: :thumbsup:

It's good to get Great News for a change.

I am the 4th of 7, 4 girls 3 boys.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I have 2 boy and 2 girls. I feel for you dude I don't think I could survive another girl in the house

·
Super Moderator
31,982 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,672 Posts
5 Daughters !!! I'd put a shotgun over the mantle. (LOL)
Nah, just make a habit of "cleaning it" on the front porch on "date night". LOL! Usually don't have to say much, if anything........ hehehehehehe...........

That's a girls basketball team in the making or halfway to fielding a softball team........lol!

Congrats!

For the record, I have three daughters (26,25 & 15) and one son (18). My 25 year old was (and still is) the "wild" one.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!! Been a bit busy the past few days, so I havn't got the pics put up. Sorry. :( I have joked that I'll be putting up an Olympic basketball team in 16 years. Of course, that means that the oldest would be 29 by then, but oh well. As far as protection, a Springfield 1911A1, a Beretta 92FS nad for distance, my handy little .308 that I can bullseye from 300m at least with open sights should serve their purpose. Not to mention that I'm already planning on taking pictures of kids' car shows up to include the license plate. Might even get a pre-paid phone that I know works wherever they're going. I do have a boy. His name's Buster and he's a beagle mix of some sort. :p Thanks again for all the well-wishes!! My 4th daughter I wasn't able to be home to see her be born. Missed it by 2 weeks, so I'm making up a little bit of time with this one. :) Pic is of her wearing a Yoda hat we found for her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts