Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Presentation 2 march 2020 - 16:30 CET (central european time), that are the 10:30 in New York.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
It looks like that there are two versions, the GTA and the GTAm.
The GTAm more track oriented.

GTA = Gran Turismo Alleggerita
aleggerita = lightweighted

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
they said they managed to take out 740kg of unladen weight in GTAm guise ...... thats 1600lbs...!!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I urge all of you and everyone in general to get their butt in the Giulia and drive it hard to know what a super driver's car these things are. GTA will be amazing.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The GTA is beautiful and sexy but I find the GTAm a little odd I don't understand the concept a 4 door 2 seater ???? Hopefully they've addressed the issues with the infotainment on the updated car.

·
Registered
643 Posts
The GTA is beautiful and sexy but I find the GTAm a little odd I don't understand the concept a 4 door 2 seater ???? Hopefully they've addressed the issues with the infotainment on the updated car.
Infotainment in a GTA?? This is a car to be driven, not a game console;)

·
Jeepaholic
5,579 Posts
Alfa’s are some of the most beautiful vehicles I’ve seen. I shudder to think of what the bombed-out wretched excuse we call roads around here would do to such an amazing driver’s car.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
K
KEEP UP GUY..... 2020 Giulia's have updated Infotainment with new Screens and its touch screen...

·
Registered
820 Posts
I really like these. Unfortunately they will probably only sell 9 of them. Hope I'm wrong

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I wonder if ALFA would go after the lap record on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. The current record of 7min 18.361sec is held by an equally prepped Jaguar XE Project-8.

Reactions: Tony K

·
10,409 Posts

·
10,409 Posts
Hawt!

·
10,409 Posts

·
10,409 Posts
From a brand marketing perspective, it’s great to see Alfa Romeo bringing a flagship sedan!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts