Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Admittedly I keep coming here out of habit but have started using a fake Facebook account and joined several area specific groups to get the information I need.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really miss the old allpar format - I would rather see the news and not everyones opinion
I REALLY MISS IT ALSO.
OPINIONS ARE LIKE BELLY BUTTONS EVERYBODY HAS ONE AND SOME OF THEM ARE DIRTY. PLEASE ALLPAR GO BACK TO THE NEWS IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE OPINIONS THAT'S FINE BUT THE NEWS ABOUT MOPARS IS WHAT WE WANT.

·
Banned
29 Posts
There's Mopar Insiders, it's about halfway between the current allpar and the really good old one that was abandoned. Word of warning, if you comment on something and offend the moderators they threaten to " sanction you" LOL. All I said was the north american sales carried FCA after Obama let Exor absorb Chrysler and that was enough to make them whine like little girls.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram 2500 Limited
2 Posts
I really miss the old allpar format the new one is not friendly wen we wount to shearch information, the old was the bible of Mopar were are you Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm only 30 years old and I still can't figure out how to work this new site format. Just give me the old 1998 lookin' [I should have my mouth washed out with soap for using such terms] page. Fresh news? Boom, right there in line with everything else. I seriously do not know where to look for any of that now. Any thread that seems promising is just a compilation of idiotic ramblings.

·
Super Moderator
37,852 Posts
Hey Dave, have you checked this thread out? You're the one in control. :D
Actually Dave is not in control since the site transitioned to the new owners over 3 years back.

Reactions: tomit and Tony K
1 - 20 of 23 Posts