Allpar Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have a 1988 horizon with the manual transaxle package (so 5 speed). Shes got 82k on everything with everything original. I Fixed some rust on the doors, made a wooden bumper with a friend (it was missing), replaed the trunk struts and replaced the factory stereo with an added subwoofer and amplifier. She runs pretty well besides an erratic and high idle (vacuum leaks). On the road with antique plates. Interior is brand ew looking, outside is very good, just undercoated.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My 1982 Rampage is located in south central PA, York county.
Fairly solid car that has just been neglected prior to my finding it in a barn. Working on bringing it back to driving condition. Then I have some other projects but eventually I'd like to treat the car properly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've been looking for a carbed Horizon or Omni. Running or not. Actually need the engine and everything under the hood. Cannot seen to find anything in my part of the country (NV, AZ). Would have thought there were many around here.

I have resigned myself to the fact I may have to travel quite a distance to get one. If nearby and have something, let me know with a PM.

Thanks very much!

Slim slow slider

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 87 Dodge Omni here in NW Ohio. Inherited it from my aunt who us in a nursing home. It just recently turned 100k. Only a few minor issues that were common with the omni/horizons. Also found a handfull of cars at the bone yard that will be excellent parts cars. The guys at my work laugh but I'm the one having the last laugh with my gas saver :D.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I currently own a GLH Turbo in Sante Fe Blue. It doesn't run yet, but I was told that it was a running and driving car when parked. I just haven't had time to dedicate myself.
I also have about 4 Turbo Engines as back up, and 3 donor cars. One of which, another GLH Turbo (Black), that might be a project. Also in the process of buying 3 Shelby Chargers, a 2.2 Dodge 600 convertible, and a very beautiful Lebaron (4 door hatch 2.2 Turbo). It has an interior that looks new, supposedly it just has a bad knock.
I absolute love these vehicles, but parts are hard to find. Though, on the plus side that means that I can get more for dirt prices hehehe. I never paid more than $500 for any of them. One of the Turbo 2.2s I picked up at a garage sale for $50 bucks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts