Allpar Forums banner

One thing fixed, but more to fix....

3503 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Scstables
I have things that need repaired on my daytona. Got a big item fixed on it this week, the a/c. Had to get a new compressor, boy those things are expensive! But it is worth it since now I have a/c back in my vehicle!

Next item to fix ( replace) is the arms on the hatch back so I no longer will need the golf club to hold the hatch back up (if I need to put things back there). I do not use the hatchback very much any more as I do not trust the golf club....

Then there is the subject of the cigerette lighter (no I don't smoke). It would be nice if that would work as none of my smart phone chargers work in it any more.....

Oh well, one thing at a time. If I could just win the lottery, I would get all issues fixed at once! :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
12,338 Posts
Autozone and Advance Auto have the lift struts for the hatch. Just remember which way they face when you take the old ones off. They just unbolt on each end. They're about $30 each.

· Super Moderator
12,338 Posts
The lighter receptacle on my Daytona was bad when I got it, turned out to be a bad ground connection. Just had to screw the lip of the receptacle tighter onto the body of it. It had been blowing fuses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.