Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have things that need repaired on my daytona. Got a big item fixed on it this week, the a/c. Had to get a new compressor, boy those things are expensive! But it is worth it since now I have a/c back in my vehicle!

Next item to fix ( replace) is the arms on the hatch back so I no longer will need the golf club to hold the hatch back up (if I need to put things back there). I do not use the hatchback very much any more as I do not trust the golf club....

Then there is the subject of the cigerette lighter (no I don't smoke). It would be nice if that would work as none of my smart phone chargers work in it any more.....

Oh well, one thing at a time. If I could just win the lottery, I would get all issues fixed at once! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks on the feedback on fixing the hatchback. Now what type of fuse do I need to get for the cig lighter? There is an advanced auto 15 minutes from me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so jealous.. I wish my car was down to little things like that.. I'd just put a new lighter circuit in with it's own fuse.. IF the fuse doesn't fix it.. and grab a pair of fresh supports and pop those in.
I have had my car since it was brand new in 88 and it has been good to me (knock on wood). However due to the age I expect other things to give out soon such as the original water pump, the starter, and any other parts left that are 24 years old. The engine runs fantastic and does not burn a drop of oil so that will be lasting me for a really long time!

Thanks everyone for all the advice. I will eventually get ALL of these little issues fixed! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.