Allpar Forums banner

One thing fixed, but more to fix....

3481 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Scstables
I have things that need repaired on my daytona. Got a big item fixed on it this week, the a/c. Had to get a new compressor, boy those things are expensive! But it is worth it since now I have a/c back in my vehicle!

Next item to fix ( replace) is the arms on the hatch back so I no longer will need the golf club to hold the hatch back up (if I need to put things back there). I do not use the hatchback very much any more as I do not trust the golf club....

Then there is the subject of the cigerette lighter (no I don't smoke). It would be nice if that would work as none of my smart phone chargers work in it any more.....

Oh well, one thing at a time. If I could just win the lottery, I would get all issues fixed at once! :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
I'm so jealous.. I wish my car was down to little things like that.. I'd just put a new lighter circuit in with it's own fuse.. IF the fuse doesn't fix it.. and grab a pair of fresh supports and pop those in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.