Allpar Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Been working on a new concept car. It's a Chrysler product... it looks somewhat sporty and maybe luxurious. I would probably at this point call it a concept Chrysler Concorde. I also like the name Chrysler Atlantic. Still working on finalizing.

I feel the headlight's are too cliche looking at this point and seem to look a bit Audi-like while the grille isn't Chrysler-y enough. But I feel if tweaked some more I could make it seem more Chrysler like... and who knows, maybe it does look like a Chrysler! I could be overly hard on myself here. That said, I like the shape of this car.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Been working on a new concept car. It's a Chrysler product... it looks somewhat sporty and maybe luxurious. I would probably at this point call it a concept Chrysler Concorde. I also like the name Chrysler Atlantic. Still working on finalizing.

I feel the headlight's are too cliche looking at this point and seem to look a bit Audi-like while the grille isn't Chrysler-y enough. But I feel if tweaked some more I could make it seem more Chrysler like... and who knows, maybe it does look like a Chrysler! I could be overly hard on myself here. That said, I like the shape of this car.
It's nice looking...like a Jaguar and a Chrysler had a baby...Jagusler.

·
Administrator
1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
36,686 Posts
Yup, I think you'd want a smaller hood bulge... there is a lot of space to be original in grilles without the massive Aston Martin thing (copied by Ford and then by everyone else). I wonder if this Peugeot rendering would help? Share Mopar-Related Post #384

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I figured I would update with some of our favorite Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram products! Just some pics I've taken that some may be interested in. As with always, click on the image to see it full-sized.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
How about some more pics of our favorite cars from our favorite company!

Dodge Omni.

Dodge Challenger.

Chrysler Pacifica.

Dodge Dakota.

Dodge Challenger and Charger.

Ram 2500.

Plymouth Caravelle.

Plymouth Barracuda.

·
10,444 Posts
I used to hand sketch when I was young.

Now a computer app can do a very decent job in a couple of minutes!

These are my latest "creations".

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Let's post some more Mopar madness I guess. :) Hope everyone is doing well.

As always, click the image for full size.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I have been thinking what a compact Ram pickup could look like and I had a rough idea in my head, but I cannot translate it well on paper. Personally I don't think this looks good. It's a first rough draft, so maybe I will go back and try to make more changes. Figured someone might still like to see my rough idea of a compact Ram pickup.

So yeah, I tried to mimic the current Ram 1500 grille but in a slightly different shape. I know those dashes don't look like a 1500 grille, but that is what it is supposed to be, lol. So try to imagine that. I also used similar 1500 headlights bit changed the direction a bit. The hood is also similar to a 1500. The front is more rounded... too rounded now that I look at it. That line that runs from the headlight towards the side meets at a blob (which would be the Ram symbol). The mirror would have a spotlight built within it so the owners can aim the mirror as a spotlight when working at night. Overall, the rest is normal pickup. 1500 style lights in the rear. I would hope to implement the Ram box in this and have proper tie doesn't and lights in the bed.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Spy shots of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer I snapped out of pure luck. The vehicle isn't for sale yet an won't be till fall. It was being tested by a Jeep rep and auto journalists (not including me) amongst the top of the line Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade Premium. It was awesome to see the Grand Wagoneer in person!!!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts